TWICE Unit Misamo 「Marshmallow」 M/V



Track 3 「Marshmallow」 Title song

of the 1st Japanese mini album 『Masterpiece』
- Don't touch
July 26th (Wednesday) release





THE COMMENTS:

1. Momo's awesome rap and low pitched music suits him so well

2. Wow, the music video was shot well. It's a b-side song.

3. I like the song haha ​​But isn't this song pre-released? I thought there was a title, but isn't it??

4.The song is good and it's good hahaha And it's so pretty... I wonder what the lyrics mean

5. All three are different and pretty, really pretty

6. Singing in your native language is much more attractive

7. oh i love the song! The music video was also shot well haha

8. oh the song is better than i thought

9. Wow all three are no joke

10. Momo It's much more stable because it's on a low pitch hahahahaha The rap is okay... the music video is pretty

11. Momo is good at rapping. Everyone is so pretty. I go back to Sana’s last scene several times. She’s like a city pop heroine.

12. I don't know what the music video is about, but the song is good.

13. I don't know if the song is good, but the kids are really frighteningly pretty. How can they be so pretty?

14. This is it, this is really good. Momo's low notes match well, and the song is calm, clean, light, and nostalgic, so I really like it. The music video is fun, and it has a sad yet bright feel. ㅇㅇ Mina and Sana also have vocals that go well with the song. I like it.

15. It's good... Mina is so pretty I want to see more acting



ORIGINAL POST HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment