[Exclusive] Im Si-wan confirmed as lead role in 'Squid Game' Season 2




Actor Im Si-wan will star in Season 2 of 'Squid Game'.

As a result of exclusive coverage of Star News on the 15th, it was confirmed that Im Si-wan was recently cast in Season 2 of Netflix's original series 'Squid Game'.

Previously, in June of last year, director Hwang Dong-hyeok announced on Netflix Korea's official SNS that Lee Jung-jae and Lee Byung-hun would appear in Season 2 of 'Squid Game', and Gong Yoo could also appear. Im Si-wan, along with Lee Jung-jae and Lee Byung-hun, will appear as the main characters in Season 2 of 'Squid Game' and unfold a new story.

It is known that the total production cost of 'Squid Game' season 2 is about 100 billion won or more. After completing the casting work, the first filming will begin this summer, with the goal of releasing it in 2024.

In this regard, Netflix said to Star News, "There is nothing we can confirm about 'Squid Game' season 2 and casting. We cannot say anything."

'Squid Game' is a Netflix series that tells the story of people participating in a mysterious survival game with a prize of 45.6 billion won, risking their lives to become the final winner and challenging an extreme game, directed and written by Hwang Dong-hyuk.

In Season 1, which was released in September 2021, Lee Jung-jae, Park Hae-soo, Oh Young-soo, Wi Ha-joon, Jung Ho-yeon, Heo Seong-tae, Kim Joo-ryeong, Gong Yoo, and Lee Byung-hun appeared, and 111 million households around the world watched in about a month, 'Squid Game' ' became the highest-viewed Netflix original ever.

Im Si-wan appeared in the Netflix movie 'I Just Dropped My Smartphone' released in February, and the movie '1947 Boston' is about to be released in September.


THE COMMENTS:

1. Wow I'm looking forward to it Im Siwan

2. Hey, I'm looking forward to it

3. uh? Really? must see

4. I will be subscribing to Netflix.

5. Oh, I guess I haven't filmed it yet. I was really looking forward to it.

6. I haven't seen season 1 yet, but I have a reason to watch it.

7. I hope that Ogem 2 will become a huge success and Im Si-wan will become a world star. Her face and acting are a waste for only us to see.

8. The photos are so cute...

9. he will look good in any role

10. Im Si-wan comes out and the rest become squids or something..

11. Awesome hahaha I'm curious about Kwanghee's reaction hahaha

12. I'm looking forward to it because I like Siwan's acting.

13. Ugh???? I was so surprised my actor ㅠㅠ It's so good

14. I can already feel the energy of the psychopath...

15. Wow, it suits you so well, I want to see you soon

16. Ha oppa, please let's do something bright ㅠㅠ I'm sucked in hahaha But I can't help my heart pounding with anticipation

17. Im Siwan covered in blood, sweat and tears. I'm already looking forward to it.

18. I just finishing watching dropped my phone on Netflix, but I had a lot of fun watching it haha. The acting was good.

19. Wow, Im Si-wan is cool. I think the competition must have been fierce.

20. I can already see Kwang-hee being happy and jealous..

21. oh i hope it goes well

22. It's crazy haha ​​I think he'll do really well haha


ORIGINAL POST HERE




.

No comments:

Post a Comment