[W Korea] Lee Jung-jae, Shin Min-ah, IU, New Jeans Hanni Cover






THE COMMENTS:

1. IU is crazy

2. Wow IU is crazy

3. IU came out well

4. IU's atmosphere is great....

5. Shin Min-ah, of course, deserves to be a model..

6. Gucci female models are fucking my taste

7. I don't see it in the W Korea list, but I see it when I click on the post?? what is the error?? Anyway, Lee Jung-jae and IU are the best.......

8. Hani suits it so well

9. Wow, it's good, it catches my eye

10. Hani is crazy

11. Hani, something came out like Jennie.

12. Lee Jung-jae's transformation

13. Wow everything came out well Gucci definitely comes alive when worn by mature people
14. The pictorialists, they all came out well

15. Shin Min-a is pretty

16. Shin Min-ah and IU are awesome

17. Lee Jung-jae is good.

18. But if it didn't write IU as IU, I wouldn't have known it.

19. Hani came out well

20. IU's atmosphere is crazy..


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment