Pure-hearted male leads in dramas who have loved the female lead for over 10 years.




I Can Hear Your Voice / Park Soo-ha (Lee Jong-seok)





Diva on a desert island / Lee Ki-ho & Kang Bo-geol (Chae Jong-hyeop)




Lovely Runner / Ryu Seon-jae (Byeon Woo-seok)


I really like it.. πŸ’—


THE COMMENTS:
  1. "Ki-ho... I could die from loving Ki-ho!"
  2. "Seon-jae."
  3. "Su-ha!!! Seon-jae!!!"
  4. "Seon-jae!!!"
  5. "Su-ha and Seon-jae."
  6. "Ki-ho γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  Our Ki-ho."
  7. "Seon-jaeaaaaack."
  8. "Ki-ho γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  9. "Ki-ho γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  10. "Ah, sh... I liked them all γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ I bought the first two, and the third one is pending γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹."
  11. "Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  12. "Ki-ho γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  13. "Seon-jae..."
  14. "Park Su-ha and Ryu Seon-jae are my favorite male leads."
  15. "Su-ha γ… γ… ."
  16. "Bogirl γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  17. "Ki-hoγ…œγ…œγ…œSeon-jaeγ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  18. "Wow, I liked them allγ…œγ…œ."
  19. "Do Min-joon."
  20. "I liked them all γ… γ… ."
  21. "I liked them all..."
  22. "I liked them all..."
  23. "Sh... I love them all."
  24. "Oh, our Su-ha γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  25. "Aaah, these male leads are the bestγ… ."
  26. "Park Su-ha is truly..."
  27. "My Su-haγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ."
  28. "Su-haγ…œγ…œγ…œ."
  29. "Ttochi γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  30. "Seon-jae."
  31. "Why are all the comments crying? γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹."
  32. "post plus Nam-woo γ… γ… ."
  33. "Su-ha γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  now that summer is coming, I need to rewatch Su-ha γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  34. "Seon-jae.."
  35. "Su-ha γ… γ… γ… ."
  36. "Wow, it's been a while since 'I Hear Your Voice.'"
  37. "A gem."
  38. "Ki-ho γ… γ… γ… ."
  39. "Ki-ho, my favorite male lead. Su-ha and Nam-woo were also my type."
  40. "Wow, Yoon Nam-woo γ… γ…  I accept everything from the main text and comments γ… ."
  41. "In 'Romance is a Bonus Book,' Lee Jong-suk was also..."
  42. "Lee Ki-ho γ… γ… γ… γ…  Ryu Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  43. "Wow, I guess my style is really male leads with a decade-long, unwavering love. I loved everything in the post, especially Su-ha and Seon-jae, who are insane. I went from Su-ha to briefly Ki-ho, and now Seon-jae is hitting me hard."
  44. "Welcome to Samdal-ri! Yong-pil was also a pure-hearted character, I think γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹."
  45. "Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  46. "Ki-ho and Seon-jae γ… γ… ."
  47. "I guess this kind of male lead is my type too, I love them all γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  48. "Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  49. "Pure love is so beautiful..."
  50. "Ki-ho γ… γ… γ… γ… "
  51. "Ryu Seon-jae γ…œγ…œ."
  52. "Love you, Seon-jae!"
  53. "Seon-jae."
  54. "He only loved one woman for his entire life γ… γ… ."
  55. "Su-ha fanatic. Now I'm also into Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  56. "I watched the second and third series religiouslyγ…Žγ…Žγ…Žγ…Žγ…Ž."
  57. "I really like Su-ha and Seon-jae. By the way, what's Lee Jong-suk doing these days?"
  58. "I came in thinking of Park Su-ha γ… γ… . He's a legend in this field."
  59. "Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  60. "Wow, Chae Jong-hyeop! Amazing."
  61. "My favorite, Su-ha. It's not quite 10 years, but I also loved Haru from 'Extraordinary You.' Such a pure-hearted male lead."
  62. "Romance Is a Bonus Book—I came here thinking about another Lee Jong-suk γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Now I realize he's an expert in playing pure-hearted roles."
  63. "Pure-hearted guys are the best."
  64. "Ryu Seon-jae γ… γ… ."
  65. "Ryu Seon-jae!!!!!!!"
  66. "Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… ."
  67. "Oh, it seems I like pure-hearted male leads. I loved the first, second, and third stories."
  68. "Goblin's Kim Shin!"
  69. "Ki-ho γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  70. "Seon-jae... γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  71. "Our Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  72. 'Come and Hug Me'—that was almost 20 years! Please watch it γ…œγ…œ."
  73. "The comment mentioned Yoon Na-moo γ… γ… . I really liked that γ… γ… ."
  74. "The lineup of Su-ha, Ki-ho, and Seon-jae is amazing."
  75. "Seon-jae! Ryu Seon-jae!"
  76. "Su-ha γ… γ… γ… ."
  77. "Ryu Seon-jae γ… γ… ."
  78. "Seon-jae γ… γ… ."
  79. "Su-ha γ… γ… ."
  80. "I haven't watched the second one, but I was into the first and third dramas γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Love pure-hearted male leadsγ… γ… ."
  81. "Seon-jae."
  82. "Goblin."
  83. "Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… γ… "
  84. "I like this kind of story."
  85. "I really like the pictures γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹."
  86. "The lineup is so cool."
  87. "Pure-hearted male leads are the best."
  88. "Ki-ho γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… ."
  89. "Pure-hearted male leads, but all three have a murderer around them."
  90. "Lee Jong-suk is an expert."
  91. "Romance Is a Bonus Book and Pinocchio also have pure-hearted male leads."
  92. "Park Hye-ryun wrote two of these stories γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹."
  93. "Su-ha γ… γ… ."
  94. "Su-ha γ… γ…  It's been a while, but it's still great."
  95. "Su-ha γ… γ… γ…  Seon-jae γ… γ… γ…  By the way, I haven't watched 'Move to Heaven,' but I'm curious nowγ…‹γ…‹."
  96. "Su-ha γ… γ… γ… ."
  97. "Seon-jae.... γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  98. "Seon-jae γ… γ… ."
  99. "I shouted 'Park Su-ha!' as I came in."
  100. "Ah, 'I Hear Your Voice' is so good. It’s a classic γ…‹."
  101. "🫢🏻🫢🏻🫢🏻."
  102. "Seon-jae, I call your name every day."
  103. "Perfect time to start rewatching 'I Hear Your Voice.'"
  104. "It's the season for 'I Hear Your Voice.' It's my all-time favorite drama; I should watch it again soon."
  105. "Su-ha is my all-time favorite male lead, but Seon-jae is quickly becoming another favorite γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹."
  106. "This is so my style."
  107. "I was thinking about Seon-jae, and it reminded me of Ki-ho, who waited 15 years. Ki-ho."
  108. "And all three actors are tall, model-like actors."
  109. "The lineup is amazing."
  110. "Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… ."
  111. "I love straightforward male leads."
  112. "Seon-jae γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  Just seeing his name makes me tear up γ… γ… γ… ."
  113. "Ryu Sun-ae γ… γ… ."
  114. "Samdal-ri Yong-pil."
  115. "Bogeol γ…œγ…œ Our Ki-ho γ… γ… ."
  116. "Happiness Jeong Lee-hyun."
  117. "Su-ha γ… γ…  Seon-jae γ… γ…  Tall and slender, with a boyish charm."
  118. "Seon-jaeaaaah!"
  119. "Seon-jae...."
  120. "The comment section is a river of tears; I understand. Yoon Na-moo, come here for a hug."
  121. "Our Su-ha, it's been a while γ… γ… ."
  122. "Ryu Seon-jae!!!! This faithful friend γ… γ… γ… γ… πŸ’›πŸ’œ."


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment