Disney CEO: "'Moving' is such a success that it is celebrated at the U.S. headquarters."



At the Disney+ Open House event held at the Disney Korea office on the 7th floor of the Gangnam Finance Center in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 22nd, CEO Kim So-yeon said, “Thanks to ‘Moving,’ I have been having a happy few weeks.

"It is evaluated as the most successful work among all the contents provided after Disney+ was launched in Korea," he said. "It has created an important turning point in terms of business and domestic content production. It provided a stepping stone to the next step. “I think it has become a meaningful work for us,” he said.
He continued, "It is a work that is loved not only in Korea but also in many other countries. Even the headquarters knows about it. The first week's results were good, and even CEO Bob Iger sent a congratulatory message."

It is said that Chairman Walt Disney sent a congratulatory message.

Mr. Chairman, please invest heavily for the sequel.

Looking forward to the Kangpool Universe.



THE COMMENTS:

1. It's the best thing I've seen this year.

2. Timing Again Bridge!!!I'm ready to see even the hidden parts ^^ Just keep investing!!!!

3. Invest in Disney. I want to see more.

4. Next season please

5. Please make it quickly next season😉

6. Season 2 please!!!!!!!!!! I'll save my money

7. First of all, I left it for next season, and the CEO has a lot of investment, so please do it as soon as possibleㅜㅜ Please, I'm dizzyㅠㅠ

8. I entrusted you with seasons 2 and 3, so please invest a lot.

9. Season 2 needs to come out. I'll really wait. Please, please.

10. Oh, it's amazing....

11. I want to watch dramas like this more often, so you’re going to release Season 2, right?

12. Oh... I haven't seen it, but I'm curious.
13. All the characters have narratives and are integrated well, but more than anything, the drama itself is just so heartwarming.

14. It's fun to watch even for people who don't like fighting and shedding blood.

15. I'm someone who doesn't even subscribe to Netflix, but I subscribed to Disney because of Moving... I'm planning to keep subscribing until next year due to the event.

16. It looks like Disney has released a real hit for the first time. They are withdrawing from Korea due to poor performance. It was a nice hit at the time when the Manet article was published.

17. Please make season 2. I will subscribe until it comes out.

18. To be honest, I'm disappointed that the second half is so sloppy, but the basic story has been laid out well, so I hope it continues into a good work next time.

19. Let's go to a bigger world view

20. Moving was originally an early Disney production, but I heard it was pushed back and forth. I'm glad it's working out now, so I can watch Season 2 in 24 years.

21. Season 2 please... This is really fun and the story is completely clean until the end.

22. I started Disney for a month because of Moving, but since there was so much to watch, I subscribed for a year haha.

23. I just made it to the last episode and it’s so funny ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

24. This is the first time for me and those around me that I've made a payment. No matter how many Disney IPs there are, I still have to have Korean content to watch before I'm willing to pay.

25. But I heard there moving isn't broadcast-ed the US?? I'm so curious about my relatives, but it's a pity ã… ã… ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹



ORIGINAL POST HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment