Aespa Karina's first solo song, Sad Waltz (Netflix Thief OST)









THE COMMENTS:

1. I thought Karina's vocals were really good for a long time. Yoo Ji-min, repay me by marrying me.

2. I like the tone....

3. Wow, the first intro feels good?? Everyone should listen to it.

4. Wow, crazy... lala lala la la this part is so good

5. Karina's voice is a treasure.

6. The voice is amazing. I didn't know Karina could sing this well.

7. The tone is good, what is the tone of the voice, the title is perfect

8. I love it..........

9. Wow, I didn't know a solo song would come out like this, but it suits her so well.

10. Why is everything so good!!!!
 
11. Crazy🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

12. This genre suits her well

13. Why is Karina’s voice so sad??? It goes better with historical dramas than I thought. I like the song.

14. I like the song, it goes well with the weather these days


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment