Among all the drama characters, which male character do you think is the most salty and pitiful?



1 Life on Mars, Han Tae-joo (Jung Kyung-ho)


2 Monster, Lee Dong-sik (Shin Ha-kyun)


3 100 Million Stars Falling from the Sky, Kim Moo-young (Seo In-guk)




4 Time between Dog and Wolf, Lee Soo-hyun (Lee Joon-gi)


5 year of the pig, Yoon Hwa-pyeong (Kim Dong-wook)


6 Memories of the Alhambra Palace ,Jinwoo Yoo (Hyun Bin)


7 Demon, King Oh Seung-ha (Ju Ji-hoon)


8 Watcher, Kim Young-gun (Seo Kang-jun)


9 I’m Sorry, I Love, You Cha Moo-hyuk (So Ji-sub)


10 Come and Hug Me, Yoon Namu (Jang Ki-yong)


11 Queen, Seondeok Bidam (Kim Nam-gil)


12 Kill Me Heal Me, Cha Do-hyeon (Jisung )


13 Nice Guy, Kang Maru (Song Joong-ki)


14 My Country, Nam Seon-ho (Woo Do-hwan)


15 Bad Guy, Shim Gun-wook (Kim Nam-gil)



16 The King 2 Hearts, Eun Si-kyung (Jo Jeong-seok)













THE COMMENTS:

1. 9 I still can't forget the mass. I saw it when I was in elementary school.

2. Kim Moo-young...I just feel sorry for everyone since he was born.

3. Dongsik-ahㅜㅜㅜ Seon-yaㅜㅜㅜ

4. 479 ㄷㄷㄷㄷ From birth to death, they are all just tragedies.

5. I still shed tears when I think about Hwapyeong.

6. I don't have a line to choose from, but hahaha the one I was most immersed in watching was Kim Moo-young ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Mooyoung-ah

7. I came back because I remembered Moo-hyuk, and Geon-wook was there too ㅁㅊ ㅜㅠ

8. Hwapyeong and Maru

9. Jinwoo Yoo

10. 9 I just watched it while holding a tissue box and crying the whole time.

11. 11 Bidamㅠㅠ The most painful

12. I feel so sorry for Yoo Jin-woo ㅠㅜ Han Tae-joo too

13. Cha Moo-hyuk, I have nothing to say except that I feel so fucking pitiful.

14. Every time I see a post like this, I can't help but call out Hwapyeong's name...ㅠ

15. Lee Soo-hyun ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

16. I've watched almost all of the main dramas, but this is too much, because he... can't even leave his body behind... and goes into the game...

17. 1, 5, 9...Taeju, Han Tae-jooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and came down and said Hwapyeong-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and then Cha Moo-hyuk ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ... I feel so fucking sorry for all three of themㅠㅠ

18. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSuhyun, Muhyuk, Bidam, Dohyun, be happy...

19. Dong-sik lives well in Hwa-pyeong.... Eun Si-kyung is a real writer. Why did you do that...



ORIGINAL POST HERE

1 comment:

atOptions = { 'key' : '11e44a0f8d636d32a90b157359653830', 'format' : 'iframe', 'height' : 300, 'width' : 160, 'params' : {} }; document.write(''); ]]>