[Exclusive] Park Bo-young, the return of the romantic comedy queen...Choi Woo-sik as the protagonist of 'Melo Movie'





Actress Park Bo-young continues her hard work.

As a result of Star News' exclusive coverage on the 17th, it was confirmed that Park Bo-young was cast in her new drama 'Melo Movie'.

'Melo Movie' is a dark but comical romance drama about young people who have always raised their middle fingers despite hardships and misfortunes in life, but now look for someone they want to completely lean on just as they fall.

In the play, Park Bo-young takes on the role of Kim Moo-bi, who started out as an assistant director and then became a film director. This character dreams of becoming a film director and follows in the footsteps of her father, who worked as a filming crew member, and after entering the film industry, she learns perfect skills without being noticed by others.

The male protagonist, Go Gyeom, will be played by Choi Woo-sik. Go Gyeom is a character who went from a minor actor to a film critic, and he will be intertwined with Kim Movie, whom he met on set, and talk about their fateful love.

The screenplay for 'Melo Movie' was written by Lee Na-eun, writer of the SBS drama 'our beloved summer ', which ended in January last year. Choi Woo-sik, Kim Da-mi, Kim Seong-cheol, and Noh Jeong-eui appeared in our beloved summer

-What to do-


THE COMMENTS:

1. oh my god

2. ㅁㅊ I love this so much

3. ㅁㅊ Choi Woo-sik and Park Bo-young!?

4. Wow, I'm looking forward to it.

5. Wow, Park Bo-young, Choi Woo-sik, and our beloved summer writers ㅠㅠㅠ I definitely have to watch it.

6. Oh what, they’re both cute hahahaha I love it

7. Oh our beloved writers

8. It's crazy, this combination is really awesome

9. matches well

10. The author has a great taste in actors. Haha.

11. Wow, that’s awesome, Park Bo-young and Choi Woo-shik.

12. Wow, I really like itㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really enjoyed watching Haeul, but now I have something else to watch.

13. Yes, I was curious about the female lead because we heard Choi Woo-sik appears with the writer again, but Park Bo-young is crazy.

14. Awesome, this is what I’ve been waiting for!

15. No, this combination works???? I think it will be a really lovely drama ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

16. Park Bo-young ㅠㅜ I’m so excited

17. Park Bo-young is working hard these days. It’s good.

18. Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me

19. Hey, Choi Woo-shik and Park Bo-young? This is an unconditional combination.

20. Why do I feel familiar with this combination? Have you two ever done anything?? Am I just accepting that my brain suits them well?



ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment