(G)I-DLE's 2nd full-length album pre-released song "Wife" Official M/V released




The music is out now!!!!




THE COMMENTS:

1. ㅁㅊ The thumbnail is cute

2. The song is really good

3. The concept is truly amazing haha. It's unrivaled.

4. What is this hahahaha

5. I love it lol

6. Oh so cute hahaha

7. Wow, it’s all rap lol.

8. What is this concept? Haha. It's novel.

9. Is it cute? What are the lyrics about?

10. Wow, it’s awesome hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I love it!

11. Why do they look like Oompa Loompas?

12. Ah, awesome hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha It’s like real hip hop.

13. It's so addictive haha.

14. Shuhua is so good at rapping!!ㄱㅇㅇㅠㅠㅠ

15. I'm glad they didn't release the music and only released the music video in advance.

16. Did they release the previous MyBae for a similar purpose, aiming for a second title track..?

17. Oh, I love it hahaha ㄱㅇㅇ

18. It's cute hahahaha the song is addictive

19. hip

20. It’s good to have variety ㅇㅇ Looking forward to the album

21. The song is cute and the concept is good

22. The song is fun hahahaha

23. It's awesome. GIDLE try so many different things. I really like it.

24. How addictive is this song? It sticks in my head.

25. Is it Jeon So-yeon’s song?? she makes the song really catchy haha.

26. It's good this time too haha ​​I like it

27. I heard it once, but why did it stick in my ears?

28. Wow, it’s truly unique. It’s fun because the concept is different every time.

29. I don't know what the lyrics say. Even when I turn on CC, they don't come out properly. The concept is novel and fun.

30. Every comeback concept is new lol I’m looking forward to the title too.

31. The song is addictive haha

32. The song has a slightly bouncy My Bag feel?!

33. That reminds me of the song I sing when I step on the jam and fall.

34. ㅁㅊ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No, I didn't even think of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it would be dark, but it was plump lol But it's completely different from the lion and more like Dumdi Dumdi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ its really fresh lol As expected, it's like GIDLE

35. I wonder what the music video is like haha. The song caught my ear as soon as I heard it and it seemed good, right? lol

36. It’s bouncy and has a sense of rhythm.

37.The song is so bouncy haha.

38. This is a really unique concept. How did you come up with this concept? The colors are crazy

39. I don’t know what it’s about, but it’s cute haha.

40. The song is so goodㅠㅠㅠㅠI really like all the GIDLE songs

41. GIDLE are good at choosing songs.

42. Even though I'm not a real fan, they always make me want to check out their comebackㅜㅜ The music video is so cute, like five Oompa Loompas (characters)ㅋㅋㅋ I felt it during MyBag era too, but even the non-rap members seem to be directed well, making it not awkward and enjoyable to listen to.


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment