Lovely Runner's OST album composition + price



They give all this for 43,100 won!!!!!wow

You can purchase it on sites like Aladin, Yes24, etc.


THE COMMENTS 

  1. Wow, Eclipse star!
  2. How much is it?
  3. ☞ To 2nd comment: It's 43,100 won, and you get all that without anything being random lolol
  4. It's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ
  5. What's in the package? It's more elaborate than I expected lol
  6. They're really raking in money from fans ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  7. Eclipse is crazy
  8. How far is the Eclipse concert...?
  9. Wow, it looks great
  10. Whoa
  11. ...? They're doing it properly? lolololol
  12. ☞ To 11th comment: It looks like they give the whole photo card set
  13. ☞ To 12th poster: What, the photo cards aren't random but a set? Is this Min Hee-jin's doing?
  14. There's even a photo card lol It's not random, right?
  15. There's an Eclipse star ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  16. Wow, it's a photo card set
  17. Wow lol
  18. Oh my
  19. Wow, the Eclipse album is separate, this is insane, I'm totally immersed ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  20. Wow, it's a photo card set ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is such a great deal
  21. This is crazy, Eclipse
  22. Oh
  23. Eclipse is insane
  24. Eclipse really exists
  25. All that for under 50,000 won, including all the photo cards??? Crazy
  26. ☞ To 25th comment: Oh, it's not that expensive
  27. How much does it cost? Seems like it would be expensive lol
  28. Crazy
  29. This crazy Eclipse is making me too invested
  30. Eclipseㅠㅠ I have to buy it
  31. Eclipse really exists ㅠㅠ
  32. Are drama goods always this cheap? I'm constantly surprised
  33. ☞ To 32nd comment: Only Blu-ray is a bit expensive, the rest aren't that pricey
  34. The package is crazy
  35. The Eclipse album is so nice... If only the box border color was slightly different, but still, thanks for making it lol
  36. Such a great deal
  37. Nothing is random, wow, they know how to sell
  38. Insane, I made a huge purchase
  39. Wow, this is crazy
  40. What is this Eclipse album lolololol
  41. Eclipse is real
  42. Whoa, amazing
  43. Why is the price like this? Are they crazy??? (shocked fan)
  44. If they give all this, what's left for them?
  45. This is the official Eclipse album, I'm fully immersed
  46. It's an amazing deal, but it's crazy
  47. Wow
  48. Whoa, crazy
  49. Finally, the Eclipse starㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  50. Wow, I'm buying it
  51. I wasn't planning to buy it, but now I have to lololololol
  52. The package is really good
  53. Crazy, how could I not buy it
  54. Is it not two albums but a complete set? That's a great deal
  55. ☞ To 54th comment: Yeah, it's one set including everything
  56. Finally, Capella has an Eclipse album lol
  57. The package is a great deal
  58. Whoa, the package is good
  59. This is fun lolol
  60. They give all the photo cards!!
  61. The package is seriously amazing
  62. I only want Eclipse, but it's a set
  63. I bought it right away
  64. They give the Eclipse album separately??? This is driving me to maximum immersion lololololol
  65. Now all that's left is the concert!!!
  66. Crazy, crazy
  67. The package and price are insane
  68. I didn't watch the drama, but fans must be totally immersed, it's a good package
  69. Whoaaaa
  70. If they released an album, they should do a concert too
  71. Eclipse is realㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Capella wins
  72. Whoa, what's in this package, should I buy one? This is crazy
  73. A 72-page photobook???? Aren't they giving too much? I'm overwhelmed
  74. ☞ To 73rd comment: There are actually two photobooks lol
  75. Just bought it right away lol It was 32,330 won, hehe
  76. I'm so excited, the package is so satisfying lol It's like a fan made it, I just hope the photo cards are selfies
  77. Eclipse is crazy
  78. Now that I think about it, they made Eclipse separately, wow lololol
  79. How can they give two albums? This is such a great deal

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment