Byun Woo-seok: "I still kiss my dad"... Yoo Jae-seok's 'shock' ('You Quiz')



Byeon Woo-seok said about the atmosphere at home, saying, “Our family is very close.” Jo Se-ho asked, "Are you the type of person who expresses a lot?" and Byun Woo-seok surprised everyone by saying, "Dad, he tells me a lot that he loves him and gives him kisses. Even these days, when we meet, there are times when he doesn't."



Yoo Jae-seok was very embarrassed and asked, "Does dad give you kisses?", and Byun Woo-seok said, "Sometimes he kisses me on the cheek. He doesn't understand this."

Yoo Jae-seok appeared speechless in shock, saying, "My dad gave me a kiss... because this is Woo-seok, who is also in his 30s now, and my dad gave me a kiss..."

Then Byun Woo-seok said, "I want to receive expressions of affection, whether it's a kiss from my parents, forever." Jo Se-ho said, "I even say I love you. Even with my father. But I kissed my father, who is over 70..." and added, "I think I kissed my mom's cheek until last year."

Byun Woo-seok expressed his belief, “Try it once. There is not as much time as you think to say ‘I love you’ to the person you like.”

Yoo Jae-seok, who heard this, asked, "Do you tell your sister that you love him too?" and Byun Woo-seok responded, "You can't tell your sister," giving a twist. Jo Se-ho said, “I do it to my sister,” and Byun Woo-seok added to the laughter by saying, “Why can’t I do it to my sister?”


THE COMMENTS:

  1. Crazy... Wooseok, I want to be part of your family.
  2. But I still kiss my dad on the cheek too, lol.
  3. Wooseok, it's your dad.
  4. It's rare to have such an affectionate son.
  5. His parents must be so happy just looking at him. He's so handsome and affectionate.
  6. Quick wit.
  7. They say you should look at a man's father to see what he's like.
  8. A dad is really important.
  9. So cute LOL LOL LOL
  10. Hey, let us join too LOL
  11. What's up with you now, LOL
  12. You grew up receiving so much love, so adorable.
  13. You're something else.
  14. He really is affectionate, must be in the genes.
  15. If the father is gentle, the son usually is too.
  16. Why is this so funny, LOL
  17. What a loving family, I'm jealous.
  18. I hope he continues to be loved and becomes an even bigger star. So kind and lovely.
  19. There's a reason he's so affectionate.
  20. LOL, this made me laugh in real life.
  21. But it doesn't work with his sister, LOL
  22. It's true sibling love if it doesn't work with his sister, LOL
  23. From the few videos I've seen, he seems affectionate and kind. His parents must express their love a lot, no surprise, LOL.
  24. Are you a fool, LOL. I love affectionate guys, but it's hilarious he doesn't do it with his sister, LOL.
  25. Are you crazy, LOL
  26. This became a hot topic because of you, LOL
  27. LOL, I love how affectionate he is.
  28. LOL, this is so funny.
  29. No wonder he's so affectionate, LOL.

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment