I think Le Seraphim captured the concept very well.











It's unusual, but it's cool and sophisticated. It's a concept I've never seen before, but the quality is so good that it seems to have a taste. I think I captured the concept well.

the comments :


1. I like the Le Seraphim concept, but the Pierless beat is sophisticated.. And the songs on it are also good.. Source Music seems to have been sung well from the old days. 128👍17👎


2. It's because the company has a lot of money, so there are a lot invested in it and it looks good 100👍13👎


3. The scale and atmosphere are definitely different. 67👍18👎


4. It feels like a dark teen haha It’s good because it’s a unique concept I’ve never seen before. Honestly, I personally don’t like Source Music, but I think the members’ perspective and the idea of a unique concept that I’ve never seen before are top-notch. 2 👍0👎


5. The feeling of being pushed with this concept of high-class, sophisticated and dignified? All the kids are pretty, so they all get along well. 18👍4👎


6. It's so good that Yunjin Heo is showing off her seraphim identity. 24 👍0👎


7. These days, whenever girl groups comeback teasers come out, there are a few posts on the board every day, but only Le Seraphim says it's viral 9 👍3👎


8. The Le Seraphim group concept is something like Yunjin Heo's identity. I'd say it suits her well.. Kazuha is also tall and cool, so it's cool 09👍00👎


Original post here 452👍94👎








No comments:

Post a Comment