Miyeon seems to have a really good personality.

I hope things turn out even better for her .

The comments:

1. It seems like Miyeon has a genuinely kind personality, unlike someone who seeks attention like some idols. She appears to be someone who will have a long-lasting career without creating unnecessary controversies.πŸ‘53πŸ‘Ž01

2. Miyeon has so many charms, really... I'm a fan of (G)I-DLE and I love Shuhua and various other female idols, but it's the first time I've deeply stanned Miyeon and liked her. Her heart is more beautiful than her appearance, really... This was written by a fan in HyeMiLi's Chaepa PD, but the more I see Miyeon, the more I wonder how can a person be like that? She's genuinely kind, cute, bright, and has a clumsy image, but inside, she's strong and solid.πŸ‘30πŸ‘Ž01

3. She's so kind... It's evident from her close friendship and how she interacts with Sana. Her character is truly certified by her friendship with Sana.πŸ‘28πŸ‘Ž05

4. You're not the only one who became a fan of (G)I-DLE's Miyeon because of her personality. Even though Iam new to the world of female idols, there are likely many others who have been captivated by Miyeon's character.πŸ‘17πŸ‘Ž01

5. I've been a fan of Miyeon for three years, and she really speaks in such a beautiful way! I became a fan after watching a V Live stream three years ago, and throughout the entire two hours, she spoke so elegantly. Her voice is lovely, and she has a calm and gentle demeanor. That's why I became a fan. But the more I get to know her, the more I realize what a kind-hearted person she is and how much there is to learn from her. I want to be a fan for a long, long time.πŸ‘09πŸ‘Ž00

6. It's incredible to see how someone can have so much love as a fan, a colleague, and as a human being. The Mari Claire editor's post on Instagram reflects this sentiment. People like Miyeon, who are filled with pure love, are truly rare to come across in life. She is an embodiment of love. You feel privileged to have encountered such a person. Miyeon is truly amazing!πŸ‘08πŸ‘Ž00

7. Miyeon truly loves her work, excels in her profession, and shows tremendous love for her fans. Not to mention, her visuals are also remarkable. It's understandable that you want to continue supporting her and hope for her continued success. Hopefully, we'll get to see her for a long time to come!πŸ‘06πŸ‘Ž00

8. PrettyπŸ‘04πŸ‘Ž00




















9. Indeed, she is like a goddess.πŸ‘03πŸ‘Ž00




















10. I feel like I will always love Miyeoni... She has the ability to genuinely touch people's hearts.πŸ‘03πŸ‘Ž00

Original post here πŸ‘181πŸ‘Ž21

No comments:

Post a Comment