TAEYONG 'SHALALA' MV Teaser





The comments:

1. Wow.. gorgeous

2. Isn't there a song called Shalala among ses songs?

3. I'm really curious about the song haha

4. The color of the music video is good and I think it's well written I like the beat and I'm very curious about the song

5. I'm looking forward to the music video, I'm curious about the song, the beat is good

6. Master Taeyong has a lot ๐Ÿ’š

7. Does Taeyong like pizza? Pizza appeared in the music video of the song he sang with Wonstein the other day

8. Wow, he hides it so tightly, but I feel like the music video and the song must have been well chosen.

9. First of all, the music video seems to have come out really well, I'm really curious about the song

10. Wow the quality is great

11. Mark's recent music video was the same, and both are very sophisticated

12. Neo Chief Lee Taeyong๐Ÿ”ฅ

13. The beat is good, I wonder what the song will be like

14. When will it be released??? I'm not a fan, I'm just liking it, but it seems that only teasers keep coming up.....

15. Oh it's better than I thought


Original post here


No comments:

Post a Comment