SEVENTEEN (Seventeen) 'SEVENTEENTH HEAVEN' : OPENING CEREMONY




THE COMMENTS:

1. It's refreshing

2. Wow crazy

3. What is it? It’s so good.

4. ㅁㅊ I'm so excited, I made the best choice, Seventeen Festival!!!!!!!1

5. Is it a festival atmosphere??

6. Wow, it really is a festival atmosphere hahahahaha The flower's eyes are turned so it feels like Midsommar hahahaha

7. Wow, it’s a great festival.

8. I'm going crazy, it's already legendary refreshing.

9. Haha crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love it so much ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Wow, it really feels like a festival haha.

11. Seventeen Festival is coming🩷🩵

12. Wow I'm so curious what is it

13. It sounds like an exciting song so I’m looking forward to it ㅠㅠ

14. What should I do? I really like it!!!!!!!

15. Ha my heart is racing

16. It kind of looks like a festival advertisement haha. It must be a festival.

17. What is the quality, crazy??!?

18. What are you looking forward to?

19. I think it could be made prettier, but the quality is disappointing.

20. Wow, the song at the end is so good, isn’t it? Maybe it's not the title?

21. Wow, the video is pretty. I really like the melody so I’m looking forward to it ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

22. The quality is good haha ​​I wonder what it is this time


ORIGINAL POST HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment