Plave's 'WAY 4 LUV' enters 26th place in Melon Top charts








THE COMMENTS:

1. congratulations!!!

2. Let’s go higher and higher ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Oh wow, the song is so good!

4. I like the song, I keep listening to it on my way home from work haha.

5. I'm listening too, I like the song

6. Do they have that many fans? Are they hearing this from overseas?

7. Wow this is no joke

8. 2D otakus seem to have the best labor power.

9. Everyone says the songs on the album are all good too.

10. ??? They're 2D idols, right? They say they'll sue you if you reveal their true identity, but isn't that true??

11. Playve needs to be successful so that virtual idols can do well... Fighting!!!

12. All the songs on the album are good, give it a try....

13. Wow, it looks like plave has a solid fandom. The song is good.

14. There are many people among 2D fans who have become fans of 2D, so why do they hate being treated like 2D?? FLV is 2D...

15. they'll be broadcasting live on YouTube soon at 8 o'clock, so come watch if you're curious💙💜💗❤️🖤

16. It's a joke that has been around for 10 years and even sells 2D, but since the main body doesn't come out of the screen, it doesn't seem like it's really 3D... Age, height, name, face, everything is different.

17. Who are these people?? Which agency is this?

18. The included songs are really good too. I was hooked after listening to it once.

19. I liked the song so much I needed the physical CD so I just bought one.

20. Listen to Watch Me Woo, it’s really good

21. Wow, this side's firepower is awesome, I thought to myself, but why is everyone fighting? Since virtual idols are a new genre, it's hard to pinpoint which genre they are, right? Let's not fight, let's each do our best

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment