tvN’s Lovely runner Viewership Trends






















Nationwide / metropolitan area

1. 3.073 / 3.176
2. 2.710 / 2.918 πŸ”»Lowest
3. 3.444 / 3.678
4. 3.378 / 4.069
5. 3.435 / 3.834
6. 3.377 / 3.946
7. 4.459 / 5.259 πŸ”ΊBest


THE COMMENTS:
  1. Try it, it's a hidden gem! Why don't more people know about it?
  2. "Wow, just maintaining would have been great, but this is amazing!
  3. "Yes!!! Keep going higher and higher!!!
  4. "It's going up! Spread the word—this is an amazing show, and everyone is doing so well!
  5. "I was just happy it stayed steady... but come on in, everyone!"
  6. "It was fun; I hope it keeps climbing."
  7. "The upward trend looks good 😊😊😊 16 episodes—I'm glad there's more to come. I hope it keeps climbing."
  8. "Of course, it's climbing—it's such a great show. Let's keep going up."
  9. "I was just hoping it wouldn't drop, but thank goodness it’s holding steady 😭😭😭😭😭"
  10. "This is so good! Everyone is doing a fantastic job; I hope the ratings go up! Keep it up, keep it up!"
  11. "Everyone, watch the show! It’ll make you happy."
  12. "Sol!!! Sunjae!!! Today's the day!!!!"
  13. "Today is the promised episode eight...πŸ’š"
  14. "It went upπŸ’›πŸ’™✋😎"
  15. "Yesterday's episode moved away from school drama, so it's going up right away. I guess there's a limit to the appeal of high school stories."
  16. "The drama adaptation was well done, but adding a second lead dating someone wasn't in the original, and I didn’t like it. But yesterday’s focus on the main leads was so much better."
  17. "Yesterday's episode was way more fun because it was all about the main leads. The whole hour was so immersive and enjoyable."
  18. "Exactly, the moment it moved away from high school, the ratings went up."
  19. "I started watching it, too, hahaha! I'll watch it today, too, hahaha!"
  20. "Whoa!!!!!"
  21. "Hi, new fans 😎✋🏻"
  22. πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™
  23. "I had a feeling it would go up. I binge-watched over the weekend and joined in."
  24. "It's been a while since I've followed a drama, and I'm glad it's climbing; it's so much fun.
  25. πŸ’›πŸ’™✋😎 "It's so much fun!"
  26. "Keep it up πŸ’›πŸ’™"
  27. "I was so worried it might drop, but it's climbing!"
  28. "Everyone needs to watch this show; it's so much fun!"
  29. "Ohhh, it's really climbing! 😭😭😭 I'm watching with friends tonight—can't wait, hahaha!"
  30. "I was just hoping it wouldn't drop, but it's climbing!!! 😭😭😭"
  31. "Yesterday was so much fun!"
  32. πŸ’›πŸ’™
  33. "It's amazing. I'm happy if it just stays steady, but keep it up!"
  34. "I think it might climb even more today. The preview looks amazing 😭😭😭 I can't believe I stayed up for the broadcast. I've re-watched everything at least six times already. This show is insane."
  35. "It’s so good that it's climbing 😭😭😭 I love it 😭😭😭"
  36. "It's climbing, yay!!! 😭😭😭 It's so much fun."
  37. "Let's aim for 10%."
  38. "Today's the promised episode eight πŸ’›πŸ’™"
  39. "😭😭😭 It's so good πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™"
  40. "I can't believe I'm the only one watching this. Come on, watch it with me!!!"
  41. "Today, I need to wash my eyes from everything else. This show is everything."
  42. 🫢🏻🫢🏻🫢🏻🫢🏻🫢🏻
  43. "😭😭😭😭😭😭 Keep it up!"
  44. "I'm watching a drama for the first time in years; let's keep climbing!!!"
  45. "It's too much fun; I'm going crazy."
  46. "Regardless of ratings, this drama is so much fun."
  47. "This drama is insane. It’s episode seven, but it feels like the intensity of episode one. Everyone, watch it, please."
  48. "Let's enjoy something fun together. Try it, try it!🀚🏻😎"
  49. "It always makes it to the trending topics, but the rating is just 4%..."
  50. "It was unfortunate that last week's broadcast was delayed because of soccer γ… γ… γ… ."
  51. "The narrative in this drama is insane. Join in, everyone! γ… γ… ."
  52. "It's fun, so everyone, please watch it."
  53. "Yesterday's episode focused on Kim Hye-yoon; it felt a bit slow, but it still climbed; amazing."
  54. "Looks like word of mouth is starting to spread since it made it into Gallup’s list. It's genuinely fun."
  55. "Oh γ… γ… γ… γ…  Yesterday's episode was truly fun. The beginning was intense."
  56. "I've been hearing about it a lot from people around me, hahaha."
  57. Congratulations, congratulations! Everyone, you need to watch this drama πŸ’›πŸ’™. It's got everything: youth romance, mutual redemption, thriller, and melodrama. Whatever you're looking for, it's delicious. It's not too late; today is the promised episode eight .
  58. "It's the most fun drama I've watched this year, hahaha. I thought it was just a high school story, so I didn’t watch it at first. But then I binged it, and at the end of the second episode, I was totally hooked."
  59. "I'm telling you, it's really fun!!! It's amazing γ… γ… .
  60. "It's great that it's up. I hope it continues to climb! Love you, Sol and Sunjae!"
  61. "Kyaa, I'm so excited!!!! Let's go for the even-numbered episode tonight!!!!"
  62. "Wow, I'm so glad it went up. Congrats!"
  63. "It's amazing. Let's keep climbing!!!!"
  64. "It's so much fun γ… γ… . I hope the ratings keep going up."
  65. "Sol, Sunjae, don't forget our promise tonight~!!✋😎"
  66. "A drama of a lifetime πŸ’›πŸ’™."
  67. "It's so much fun γ… γ… . This drama deserves to keep climbing γ… γ… ."
  68. "Whoa, it really went up! It's so much fun γ… γ… ."
  69. "Let's go, let's go, let's keep going ✋️😎."
  70. Despite its ratings, it seems like it has a lot of fans, haha. The comments are great, and it's always on the trending list.
  71. "This is the first time I've wanted ratings to go up for a drama... It's so much fun γ… γ… ."
  72. "Keep climbing! It's really a well-made drama."
  73. "I'm watching it with my mom, and it's great. Let's keep climbing, fighting."
  74. "It went up γ… γ… , Sol and Sunjae γ… γ… ."
  75. Thanks to those who promoted it on social media ‎Ω©(ΰΉ‘❛α΄—❛ΰΉ‘)ΫΆ. I started binge-watching yesterday and will continue to watch live. Why did I only find out about it now? This cute and wonderful show!
  76. "I see a lot of retweets on the timeline, so it seems popular."
  77. "Sunjae, finally."
  78. "I hope the ratings keep going up! It’s such an amazing drama. Byun Woo-seok is incredibly handsome, and Ryu Sunjae is the character itself, hahaha."
  79. "Please watch it, I beg you."
  80. "Wow, I'm so happy!!!!! Everyone, please watch this drama!!!!"
  81. "Let's keep climbing; it's my favorite drama."
  82. "Let's go, let's keep going πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›."
  83. "Keep climbing; this is an insanely amazing drama. The best of a lifetime γ… γ… ."
  84. "Yesterday, we had a small chat, wondering if it could reach 4%, and now it's here, γ… γ… γ… γ… . Why am I crying? γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  85. "Wow, do you think it will go up even more today?!!"
  86. "Why are the hearts blue and yellow? I get that yellow is probably for Sol's umbrella color, but what's the blue for?"
  87. Yay, it's finally going up!!!!!! Everyone, please watch it!
  88. It seems like if we keep going this way, it will be my favorite drama.
  89. "I watched it because of all the recommendations. The first episode felt a bit cheesy, but by the end of the second episode and into the third and fourth, it was just amazing... Since then, I’ve been searching for Byun Woo-seok ten times a day. Please, just watch up to the second episode γ… γ… γ… γ… ."
  90. "For those who don't watch it, Ryu Sunjae is a crazy character. You should know that."
  91. "Initially, even the actors and production staff didn’t believe it could go over 5%, so they didn't make any promises. But now, it's happening, hahaha. I can't believe it."
  92. πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™
  93. "It’s 4%, but it's amazing."
  94. "I've been watching it live since the third episode, and now this day has finally come."
  95. "I knew it would go up πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•. Let’s keep going up."
  96. "Because of the genre, I was hoping it would reach 4~5%, but wow γ… γ… ."
  97. "I started watching it in the morning while getting ready for work, and it's hilarious, hahaha. I have to watch it all quickly and then catch the live broadcast, hahaha."
  98. "I didn’t like the premise, but everyone recommended it, so I gave it a chance. It’s better than I thought. Even though casting adults as high schoolers is a bit off, it’s okay."
  99. "I binged it over the weekend, hahaha. It's amazing
  100. πŸ’™Mutual Salvation, a Storytelling ParadiseπŸ’›






























ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment