Lovely Runner merchandises hat are already sold out





THE COMMENTS 
  1. Why?
  2. ☞ To 1: It's cute.
  3. ☞ To 1: Because of the photocards.
  4. Was is it the main merchandise?
  5. What about the rest...?
  6. I think it's expensiveใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ Plus, it comes with three photocards.
  7. ☞ To 6: It’s actually six.
  8. You buy the photocards and get the T-shirt~
  9. I wanted that T-shirt.......!!! I don't need the photocardsใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 
  10. Nooo, my photocardsใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 
  11. Photocard hostage ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  12. It’s not the main item, it’s the photocard set attached to it.
  13. The blue shark photocard is pretty ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ It’s like Banpo Xi.
  14. Why? But the photocards were pretty. Still, why??
  15. Three photocards, who can resist?
  16. The T-shirt itself looks good for pajamas.
  17. Besides the photocards, the products featured in the drama are usually popular ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ And it has Sun-jae's name on it ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  18. So the photocards being sold out makes sense,,ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  19. Even without the photocards, I strangely want that T-shirt ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  20. I haven’t watched the drama, but I want that ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  21. There were a lot of shy blue shark fans ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  22. It’s actually surprising they thought it wouldn’t sell well, given it was in the drama ใ…‹ใ…‹
  23. Official merchandise that appeared on the show is rare.
  24. The "Princess Ma Mel" photocard is pretty.
  25. They bought the photocards, ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  26. Honestly, I want it too.
  27. I really want to wear that..
  28. The photocard is the main item ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  29. The T-shirt is a freebie for buying the photocard.
  30. The blurred photocard behind it looks so pretty......... I understand why it's sold out.
  31. .....? Amazing ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  32. You buy the photocard and get the T-shirt ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  33. ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ With Ryu Sun-jae's name on it, I want to buy it and use it as pajamas. But I'm from the countrysideใ… ใ…œใ… ใ… 
  34. If you wear it to a fan meeting or an event related to Sun-jae, it’s perfect. I’d buy it tooใ…‹
  35. Why do I want to wear that to a fan meeting?
  36. If you get six photocards, you’d buy it immediately.
  37. I want to buy it.
  38. Hul.
  39. Let’s wear that to a group viewing.
  40. You buy the photocards and get Ryu Sun-jae merchandise ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  41. I want itใ… ใ… 
  42. If it’s merchandise featured on the show, it’s validใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  43. I thought, who would buy that, but ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  44. It’s kind of a cute T-shirtใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ I want to buy the photocards.
  45. I don’t need the photocards, but I really want the blue shark T-shirt. I hope they sell it online ใ… ใ… 
  46. Crazy ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  47. It’s probably because it was featured in the drama and the photocards are pretty, so it sold out quickly.
  48. Sol’s photocardsใ… ใ… ใ… ใ…  But will there be any left tomorrow?
  49. Even without the photocards, I wanted this the most ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  50. It must be because of the photocards, right?
  51. Crazyใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  52. Bustling...Sold out...
  53. I wouldn’t be able to wear that outsideใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹Everyone knows that merch.
  54. What is the blue shark about?
  55. I feel like they made a small quantity because they thought it wouldn’t sellใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  56. In-hyeok photocard, please release it.
  57. I want to wear it to Byun Woo-seok’s fan meeting.
  58. Subum-ies........ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  59. If you buy that, it’ll be for pajamas, rightใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  60. Please sell it online.
  61. I wanted it because it has Sun-jae's name on itใ…‹ใ…‹
  62. So it started today, the pop-up store.. ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  63. The power of the photocard...ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  64. I don’t need the photocards, I want the T-shirtใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  65. Unbelievable.
  66. Whyใ… ใ… ใ…  I want it... Anyway, merchandise is not for wearing outside, it’s for collecting...ใ… ใ… ใ… 
  67. Ah, you get the T-shirt as a freebie when you buy six photocards.
  68. ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  69. It looks comfortable to wear as pajamas at home.
  70. You wear it as pajamas and keep the photocards.
  71. You get a T-shirt when you buy the photocards? That’s a great deal.
  72. You get pajamas when you buy three photocards? Not bad.
  73. The photocards are pretty.
  74. It’s so cuteใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ I want it.
  75. I want to buy that because it has Ryu Sun-jae’s name on it. I want to wear it as pajamas at homeใ… ใ… 
  76. I haven’t watched the drama, but I want that T-shirt ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  77. You buy it for the photocardsใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ There are many T-shirt resale posts, so if you only want the T-shirt, you can get it through those.
  78. I want Sol’s photocards so badly ใ…ใ…Šใ… ใ… ใ…  Let’s sell it online.
  79. Ah, it’s an official fan club kit.
  80. What kind of photocard is it, ใ…‡0ใ…‡
  81. Do you get the T-shirt for buying the photocards?
  82. Photocard hostage ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  83. Ah, the photocards come in a set. I would have bought it too ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ You can wear the T-shirt as pajamas anyway.
  84. I want the eco bag photocard..................ใ… ใ… ใ… 
  85. Ryu Geun-duk’s popularity is amazing.
  86. Ryu Geun-duk has a great eye.
  87. I was wondering where it came from, and it was the T-shirt Ryu Geun-duk and his relatives woreใ…‹ใ…‹
  88. I only want Kim Hye-yoon’s photocardใ… 
  89. I don’t want the T-shirt, I want the eco bag. I get off work at 6 PM, will there be any left if I go today...? Probably not, right...?ใ… ใ…  Should I go on the weekend...?
  90. While watching the show, I wanted that T-shirt ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  91. I want the T-shirt, not the photocards....
  92. Ahใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ To someone who doesn’t watch the drama, they’d wonder, “What is that?? Why are people wearing that?” And it’s sold out? ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
  93. I only wanted the T-shirt. Even if it was 4.5 (thousand won), I’d think it’s worth buying ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment