What are the first picks of the Friday-Saturday dramas that premiered today?


connection

My house/ bitter sweet hell

THE COMMENTS: 
  1. I haven't watched either, but the posters make me want to watch both.
  2. I watched "Our House" and it was fun, "Connection" also looks interesting.
  3. I want to watch something happy these days.
  4. I watched "Connection," and Ji Sung's acting is really good.
  5. "Connection" is so fun.
  6. "Our House" is like an MBC staple for me. I watched it and just kept going, "Oh? Oh?? Oh???" until it endedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The pace is so fast.
  7. "Connection"
  8. "Our House"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going to keep watching it.
  9. "Connection" is so fun.
  10. "Our House"
  11. "Connection, Connection, Connection"
  12. For now, "Our House."
  13. "Our House"
  14. "Our House"
  15. Based on the posters, number 2 seems appealing. Is it a female-led story? A detective drama?
  16. "Our House"
  17. "Connection"
  18. "Our House"
  19. The quality of "Connection" is amazing. The immersion is top-notch, the acting is excellent. But I'm also curious about "Our House," so I'll watch it too.
  20. "Our House"
  21. "Our House"
  22. "Our House" is so funㅋㅋㅋ All the characters are so suspicious, it's very thrilling.
  23. The immersion in "Our House" is no joke, time flies byㅋㅋ
  24. "Connection"... Ji Sung's acting is too good.
  25. "Our House"
  26. "Connection"
  27. "Our House" is so funㅋㅋㅋ
  28. I watched "Our House" and it was funㅋㅋㅋㅋ The response to "Connection" is good too, so I'll watch both.
  29. "Connection"
  30. "Our House"
  31. "Our House" is my go-to on Fridays and Saturdays these days.
  32. "Our House" is so funㅋㅋ I should watch "Connection" too.
  33. Wow, it's almost evenly split.
  34. "Our House" is fun.
  35. "Our House" is fun.
  36. "Connection" is so fun.
  37. "Our House"
  38. I can't miss Ji Sung's acting in "Connection."
  39. I watched "Our House" and I'm planning to watch "Connection" too.
  40. I'll watch both, but Ji Sung's acting as an addict is amazing.
  41. "Connection" is amazing, everyone should try it.
  42. "Connection"
  43. "Connection" is so fun, I'll watch "Our House" too.
  44. "Our House" is crazy good!!!!!!! I was curious about "Connection," so I watched it right after and it's fun but very intenseㅜㅜ
  45. "Our House"
  46. "Our House"
  47. "Our House"
  48. Let's go with "Connection."
  49. Ji Sung lives up to his name in "Connection."
  50. Please watch Our House.
  51. Our House is fun.
  52. I watched the live broadcast of Our House, and the visuals and music were great.
  53. Connection
  54. Our House is super fun. The visuals, acting, and music are all great.
  55. Connection
  56. Our House is interesting.
  57. Our House was fun.
  58. Connection
  59. First, Our House.
  60. Connection
  61. Connection
  62. Our House
  63. Our House
  64. I plan to watch both.Everyone seems to like them.
  65. Connection
  66. I'll watch both, but I want to watch Connection first.
  67. I watched the live broadcast of Connection and a rerun of Our House. From now on, I'll watch the rerun of whichever airs first by even a minute.
  68. Our House was fun.
  69. I'll watch the live broadcast of Our House and the rerun of Connection.
  70. I have no choice... I'm watching whatever is available on Netflix in my country. ㅠㅠ
  71. I'll watch whatever gets good reactions after a few episodes.
  72. I like the immersion of Our House, so I'll keep watching.
  73. I'm curious about the plot of Our House.
  74. I watched Our House and it was fun. Haha.
  75. Oh, both look exciting.
  76. Our House is super fun.
  77. Connection
  78. Yes, Our House is fun.
  79. Our House is fun.
  80. Our House
  81. Our House was fun. It's a drama that seems like it needs to be watched live. The script is unique, the directing is good, the acting is good, and overall, it's thrilling.
  82. ☞81 Yes, Our House will be fun to watch live, and I'll immerse myself in Connection for the rerun.
  83. Our House is fun, both the directing and the content. Haha.
  84. Our House is interesting.
  85. Our House
  86. First, MBC's.
  87. Our House is super fun.
  88. Connection is a time sink. Haha, the first episode had amazing immersion.
  89. Our House was fun. There were no weak performances, and the content was interesting.
  90. Our House
  91. Our House was fun.
  92. Watching a Ji Sung drama for the first time in a while.
  93. Connection! The directing, music, and acting are all like a movie, and it's a time sink.
  94. Connection was fun.
  95. Connection was amazing.
  96. Connection is so fun... As a genre lover, it's great.
  97. Connection, yes.
  98. Our House is super fun.
  99. Does anyone know which OTT platform both are on?
  100. ☞99 Wave.
  101. Our House was good.
  102. The directing of Our House is like a movie.
  103. Connection is super fun. Ji Sung's acting is amazing.
  104. I tried both today.
  105. Both are getting good reactions. Haha, I have to watch them
  106. Connection is super fun.
  107. Both seem fun.
  108. I wasn't interested in either, but after hearing good things about both, I watched and they were interesting and well-directed.

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment