Lovely Runner pop-up store waiting line





THE COMMENTS:
  1. They started lining up at 1 AM.
  2. ☞ To 1: I heard they started lining up yesterday afternoon ㅋㅋㅋ My idol's pop-up had a long wait too, but not this crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  3. ☞ To 1: No, they were already lining up at 7 PM yesterday...
  4. ☞ To 1: No, it wasn't early morning, they started lining up last night. By the time Bae Nu-seok was on You Quiz, there were already dozens of people...
  5. Please open the online sale... I can't go.
  6. I'm so jealous ㅠㅠㅠ
  7. Aren't they all resellers?!
  8. It's like the idol goods... Amazing!
  9. Wow, that's crazy.
  10. Please open the online sale ㅠㅠ
  11. I'm so jealous.
  12. Please open the online saleㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  13. Wow, that's incredible.
  14. There are resellers mixed in, and the desired items sell out on the first day, so that's probably why 🥲
  15. Wow.
  16. They're really setting an example...
  17. Well, they are idols after all...
  18. I heard the waiting list was already full today, but looking at that, it seems like it's still possible.
  19. I hate resellers.. They should manage the purchase limits better.
  20. I can't go ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  21. They lined up since last night... Incredible.
  22. Please open the online sale.
  23. Please open the online sale, I beg you...
  24. Wow, I can't go ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is amazing.
  25. My shark T-shirt ㅠㅠ
  26. They said they handed out up to number 1000 and then closed, but it looks like they're giving out more since that's in the 1400s.
  27. There must be resellers mixed in ㅋㅋ
  28. Online saleㅠㅠㅠ
  29. It's like the bread craze (referring to the large crowd).
  30. I wanted the shark T-shirt...
  31. Wow, it's really popular.
  32. Looking back, it's not a big deal, but it's fascinating how everyone gathers and cheers in the moment.
  33. ☞ In response to 32: For some, it could be a fleeting memory, while for others, it could be the greatest moment of their life~~~
  34. ☞ In response to 32: That's life ㅋㅋ Everyone endures for those fleeting joys.
  35. ☞ In response to 32: If you think that way, what's left to do in life? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  36. ☞ In response to 32: Our lives are just a few secondes, and once we're dead, it's nothing. Let's enjoy each moment, do what we love passionately, and live happily.
  37. ☞ In response to 32: Isn't this a fan community?
  38. ☞ In response to 32: Having such joyful moments in life is a blessing.
  39. ☞ In response to 32: Treating it like it's nothing...
  40. ☞ To 32: They went because they liked it so much. What's with saying it's nothing special in hindsight? ㅋㅋㅋ It's all memories.
  41. ☞ To 32: How important small joys are in life~
  42. ☞ To 32: If looking back, it's nothing, that's too sad. I hope you find something that remains a beautiful memory even in hindsight. Everything I was passionate about has always shined and kept me going.
  43. ☞ To 32: This is Theqoo, even if it's momentary, it's where people who enjoy those moments gather.
  44. It's really popular ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is probably the only pop-up, I have to go ㅋㅋㅋ
  45. Is this for real? They totally miscalculated the expected turnout.
  46. Please open the online sale.
  47. They must have reserved a lot, it's basically a fight among resellers.
  48. Please open the online sale.
  49. Open the online sale.
  50. Open the online sale.
  51. Please open the online sale ㅠ
  52. Please open the online sale.
  53. It's been a while since I've seen a line like this ㅠㅠ Please open the online sale ㅠㅠ
  54. So popular.
  55. The pop-up period is really short.
  56. But since it's until Saturday, isn't it okay?
  57. I was planning to goㅠㅠ Can't I go?ㅠㅠ Can you please open the online saleㅠㅠ
  58. Wow, over a thousand people?
  59. Please open the online sale.
  60. Please change it to a reservation systemㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to go too.
  61. So many people ㅋㅋㅋ
  62. The song playing, Eclipse, is so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  63. Wow, that's crazy.
  64. Please open the online sale ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  65. I was planning to go on the weekend.. ㅠㅠ It will be even more crowded..
  66. Please open the online saleㅠㅠ
  67. There were hundreds waiting since early morning.
  68. Wow, that must be tough...
  69. Please open the online saleㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  70. Please open the online sale..
  71. I was surprised to see my idol's photobook background ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They said the line was capped at a thousand before 10 o'clock ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ
  72. A friend working in Yeouido told me it looked like people started lining up yesterday, it's really amazing ㅋㅋㅋ
  73. ㅋㅋㅋ Even if it cools down and you throw it away later, lining up is all part of the memory ㅋㅋㅋ
  74. Crazy.
  75. Please open the online saleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  76. Let's do the online sale.
  77. I think there will be an online sale.
  78. I'm too lazy to wait in line, so I can't properly fangirl ㅜㅜ I want a photocard too.
  79. Photocards are just paper. I have plenty of T-shirts.
  80. ☞ To 79: Are you crying? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's cry together.
  81. ☞ To 79: Is that long-term thinking? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lucky 덬키🍀 Not spending money on paper and T-shirts, you're so lucky🍀
  82. ☞ To 79: In a life of such trivial things, you remember each of these joys.
  83. Sigh... Will it be crowded tomorrow too...?ㅠ
  84. Please open the online sale..
  85. Wow ㅠㅠㅠ
  86. There are resellers involved.
  87. Please open the online sale, I'm willing to pay.
  88. I want to go too.
  89. I want to go too.
  90. This is crazy.
  91. My friend went at 2 AM.....
  92. That must have been amazing.
  93. Is this just for today????
  94. If I go tomorrow, will everything be sold out?
  95. Please open the online sale, seriously.
  96. The waiting line is even longer than for an idol pop-up ㄷㄷㄷ
ORITGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment