The song that is currently running high in the rankings melon top 100



Triple S Girls Never Die
11 o'clock chart top bag 79th place
First entry into the top 100 at 8 o'clock




THE COMMENTS:

  1. It's ranked 72nd
  2. Wow, the song is so good 😭😭😭
  3. Let's go higher! This is the first time I've heard Triple S, but both the music video and the song are so good!!
  4. The song is really good... I wish it gets more attention 😭😭😭
  5. Let's make it big 😭😭😭
  6. So addictive 😭😭
  7. The song is really good 😭😭😭
  8. Girl group power..!
  9. Congratulations 😭😭😭😭 The song is so amazing
  10. The song is really good, it's my taste
  11. The melody is good, and the lyrics too
  12. The high note is amazing
  13. Let's try for daily
  14. It's climbing steadily, congrats congrats
  15. Let's try it again.
  16. I'm not a fan, but I listen to it once when I'm commuting during my 70-hour workweek, and it helps me get through it thanks to the lyrics. Keep climbing steadily 😭😭
  17. Let's keep climbing!!
  18. The song is really good
  19. These days, I only listen to songs from the group, they're amazing
  20. The album itself is amazing
  21. I loved Generation and Rising, is this song similar?
  22. (REPLY TO COMMENT 21) If you like both, then it's your taste.
  23. (REPLY TO COMMENT 22) oh then I have to listen to it on my way out tomorrow
  24. Top Back itself has an amazing effect.
  25. If you liked Rising, check out the 24 ; recommended tracks
  26. I'm looking forward to my work tomorrow, I have my playlist ready
  27. Let's try again
  28. Mr. Jung Byungki's senses are exceptional
  29. Infinite streaming, oh no, everyone, please listen to Generation too..
  30. They're really good at picking songs
  31. The song is so good
  32. Let's go until the end, I won't give up~
  33. Ah, it would be great if they added a dance break in the song
  34. I cried while watching the music video, girls, let's never give up, let's live...
  35. They're really good at picking songs here
  36. Among the previous titles, Girls Capitalism is really good, give it a listen
  37. The lyrics are really good, girls, let's stay strong with today's style
  38. I'm listening as well..^^
  39. 24 is entering, let's go
  40. The song is good, let's keep going
  41. B-sides >>> Title Tracks <<< give them a listen, the song is good!!!
  42. I listen to it every time I go to work, it's so good
  43. Wow, finally!!!
  44. Let's climb higher!
  45. Their producing is good, but they need to practice more and come out more
  46. Please listen to Track 24 too, please, how come their follow-up songs aren't doing well
  47. I'm listening to it now after reading this postγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ It's a good song
  48. The song is so good, I'm listening to it right nowγ…‹γ…‹
  49. It was good from the moment I first listened to it
  50. The song is good, I'm enjoying listening to it
  51. Let's try again, this just tears you apart from the beginning
  52. These days, I've been repeating this one song
  53. They broke through the wall of tears
  54. All of them are so good
  55. All the songs are good, starting from Generation, they're consistent
  56. Whenever I encounter a song I don't know, I usually skip it, but after hearing the first part lalala~ I liked it so much that I kept listening to it γ… γ… 
  57. Girls, let's not give up, let's not die
  58. Since the music video was really well done, if you like the song, please watch the music video once too... πŸ₯ΉπŸ–€πŸ–€
  59. The message in the song and the music video are good
  60. The lyrics and the message are good, and the melody is addictive. Recommend a suit dance video ↓https://youtu.be/bufoKYZXpKg?feature=shared
  61. I happened to come across the song, but it's so good that I keep listening to it
  62. The music video is really good...
  63. The song is so good
  64. I feel like trying it again
  65. What is the name of the member in the music video thumbnail?
  66. ☞65μœ μ—° (Yoo Yeon)
  67. The music video was really well made
  68. Please listen to it!!! I've been listening to this song a lot lately
  69. The title is already to my taste
  70. Remembering it, I have to go listenγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ The lyrics are so good,,
  71. Let's try again
  72. Triple S >Girls Capitalism< This one is really good too
  73. They're coming Boom is Coming
  74. The song and the lyrics are good
  75. I keep listening to it all the time... Even though I'm in my mid-30s, listening to it feels like I'm rediscovering my youthγ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…œ
  76. I'm listening to it several times because it's so good
  77. Thanks to Jung Byung-gi, I'm cured
  78. Finally; γ… γ… γ… γ…  Please come out more
  79. The song is so goodγ…œγ…œ The music video was also impressive
  80. If you watch the music video, the song gets even better, so I recommend it... I did thatγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ The comments on the music video are all good too
  81. If the song is good, it's obviously well done Let's go to the end, let's not give up~
  82. The song concept is great, and there are many pretty members, so I like it Next week, there's a 24-member survival show coming out, so I'm looking forward to it
  83. Is it Generation? That one's also really good
  84. I love all the Triple S songs. Now that Top Back is out, everyone, try Rising too
  85. Listen to Generation everyone
  86. ☞85 Yeah and I also recommend Rising
  87. The song is really good
  88. Listen to Generation, everyone
  89. The song is good
  90. The song is good, I've been listening to it every day lately
  91. I've listened to this song several times on music shows, it's good
  92. All the songs on this album are good
  93. I've been listening to this a lot lately, it makes me strangely emotional
  94. Wow, the song is good
  95. Maybe it's because of the hot comments I saw before, but whenever I watch this team, the word "philanthropy" comes to mind firstγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment