AEspa's comeback title song 20 second pre-release (produced by Kenzie)






{Powerful + Moderate + Hip! Notice of increase in ‘iron taste’ concentration in blood!
aespa (SM Entertainment) presents explosive energy with a performance of ‘Supernova’, the double title song from their first full-length album. AEspa's new song 'Supernova', which will be released at 6 PM on May 13, is a dance song with an impressive minimal track sound based on heavy kicks and bass, with hitmaker KENZIE participating in writing and composing the lyrics. By comparing the beginning of an event that opens a door to another dimension to a supernova, the season 2 story of an expanded world view is predicted, and you can experience Espa's unique musical color. In particular, the point of this performance is the large and cool movements that express explosive energy, just like the song name meaning 'supernova', and AEspa's performance has grown further in that it contains a variety of charms, from powerful yet disciplined choreography to restrained yet hip choreography. It is enough to check your skills for the month.}


THE COMMENTS 
  1. "Anyone can tell it's an aespa song."
  2. "Supernova!"
  3. "Ah, oh yeah!"
  4. "This is great for working out."
  5. "Oh yeah!"
  6. "Crazy! This is so good, seriously. 😂"
  7. "Wow, it's fantastic!"
  8. "This music video is amazing. It's so much fun!"
  9. "This is great."
  10. "Awesome!"
  11. "Where did we come from? Oh yeah!"
  12. "The metallic beat, this is it!"
  13. "It really has the aespa vibe. It's good that aespa has such a unique identity."
  14. "It has that metal can sound."
  15. "Truly unique."
  16. "It feels like when I first heard 'Next Level.'"
  17. "Will this grow on me?"
  18. "It has a 90s vibe, which is a good thing."
  19. "The concept is solid."
  20. "Totally aespa's style."
  21. "I like it."
  22. "This is pure aespa."
  23. "This is crazy, so good."
  24. "It feels like a mix of 'Next Level' and 'Spicy' in the rap parts. Giselle's rap is probably amazing."
  25. "Love it!"
  26. "aespa is aespa."
  27. "This is awesome!"
  28. "It has a slight metallic taste, like 'Spicy.' I think it's great."
  29. "Amazing."
  30. "I like it!"
  31. "This is aespa's song, alright."
  32. "This is so good; crazy!"
  33. "Ah, oh yeah—nice!"
  34. "I'm really looking forward to the full version."
  35. "Oh yeah!"
  36. "Exciting!"
  37. "It's totally aespa's vibe. 😂"
  38. "I can't wait to see the performance."
  39. "Kenzi seems to create the metallic beat really well."
  40. "Come on!"
  41. "Not so great... Let's wait for the full version to judge."
  42. "I'm looking forward to the full version. It's awesome."
  43. "Nice!"
  44. "The teaser photos go perfectly with the song."
  45. "At first, it was just okay, but it's growing on me. This is the addictive metal taste. 😂"
  46. "Supernova! Where did we come from? Oh yeah!"
  47. "Metallic flavor!"
  48. "So good! 😂 This is so aespa's vibe."
  49. "I already love it."
  50. "This is what I'm talking about!"
  51. "Supernova!"
  52. "That's it!"
  53. "The beat is great."
  54. "Perfect for the gym."
  55. "Love it."
  56. "Supernova!"
  57. "That's aespa for you."
  58. "I'm really curious about Giselle's part."
  59. "Ah, this will be awesome while lifting weights... This really is the 'Metal Era.' 😂"
  60. "It seems like it could be really catchy."
  61. "Wow, this is intense."
  62. "What? This is actually good."
  63. "I love it."
  64. "So good."
  65. "Madness."
  66. "It's like a 'Savage' style comeback. 😂"
  67. "Let's go, 'Metal Era!'"
  68. "So much energy. 😂"
  69. "This group has a strong identity."
  70. "I need to listen to this while running."
  71. "Release it soon! My heart is racing."
  72. "Wow, this metal sound! Awesome!"
  73. "It's exactly my kind of addictive style. Come on, aespa!"
  74. "Sounds like the opening."
  75. "Crazy, it's already good."
  76. "Oh."
  77. "Oh man, I always get excited about Kenzi's music. I love it."
  78. "Wow, I can taste the metal."
  79. "It's already insane."
  80. "This is already my jam."
  81. "Crazy!"
  82. "So good!"
  83. "I can already feel the excitement."
  84. "Among aespa's songs, this one has the best first impression. Usually, aespa's songs take a few listens to grow on you."
  85. "This is insane! I'm going to stream it non-stop. The sound is amazing! Release it already!"
  86. "Oh my gosh, so good."
  87. "Giselle's part is going to be amazing. 😂"
  88. "Ah, it's so good."
  89. "Crazy! 😂"
  90. "Supernova!"
  91. "My anemia is cured. 😂"
  92. "Totally an aespa song, and I like it."
  93. "I love it."
  94. "I'm really into this from the teaser. Can't wait to see the performance."
  95. "This is insane."
  96. "Oh, so good."
  97. "Man, Kenzi gets me every time."
  98. "Hip-hop with a metallic edge. This is great. It goes well with summer."
  99. "This is what metal should sound like."
  100. "SM songs are starting to sound very similar... This could easily be an NCT song."
  101. "Ah, this metallic beat is so good. This is it!"
  102. "This isn't the chorus, is it? It'd be great as an intro."
  103. "Feels like it's going to be awesome."
  104. "Please tell me this isn't the hook."
  105. "Crazy! So good!"
  106. "This is it. I've been waiting for this."
  107. "Who started this 'metallic sound' trend? So funny, but Kenzi really knows how to do it."
  108. "I love the metallic vibe."
  109. "I know what they're aiming for, but I'm not sure if it's working."
  110. "This is it."
  111. "Wow, maybe it's just me, but I'm not feeling it. Usually, I love songs at first listen, but this one, I'm not so sure."
  112. "The style is really not for me. 😕"
  113. "My musical mother, Kenzi."
  114. "Crazy. This edgy vibe is so aespa, and I love it."
  115. "So good!"
  116. "It's good but feels like there's a lot of repetition."
  117. "This must be the 'metallic vibe.' It's amazing."
  118. "I like it."
  119. "Wow, it's really good! This is it!"
  120. "Shakra vibe?"
  121. "So good."
  122. "Crazy."
  123. "Supernova, amazing!"
  124. "It sounds like the kind of song that would get criticized if it wasn't from a big company. 😂 But I like it because it's my style."
  125. "Love it!!!"
  126. "Supernova!"
  127. "aespa is doing great."
  128. "It's going to be so fun listening to this in the gym. It's literally 'metal era.' 😂"
  129. "It seems like it could be really catchy."
  130. "Amazing."
  131. "Supernova!"
  132. "That's it!"
  133. "It has a very Kenzi feel to it. I'm into it."
  134. "The metal taste is here."
  135. "Crazy! 😂"
  136. "Love it."
  137. "This is what metallic music should be."
  138. "Is this the metal vibe?"
  139. "If this is the hook, it's a bit disappointing. I hope it's just the intro."
  140. "Maybe I had too high expectations."
  141. "This is it."
  142. "So good."
  143. "This is it."
  144. "If this is the chorus, I'm a bit concerned."
  145. "This is it."
  146. "Isn't this supposed to be a double title track? Is Amageddon one of them?"
  147. "Metal Era!"
  148. "I like it."
  149. "This isn't what I expected..."
  150. "This doesn't feel right at an important time..."

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment