aespa 에스파 'Armageddon' CD PLAYER (Highlight Medley)







THE COMMENTS:
  1. "I can't wait to listen to the album."
  2. "Live my life is great. It has that lively summer song vibe."
  3. "Oh, I'm excited."
  4. "Looking forward to it."
  5. "Supernova is awesome, and Live My Life has that concert atmosphere. The song quality is truly great."
  6. "Wow, I didn't expect this song. But with the teaser photos and the CD player, it seems like they're going for that Y2K vibe."
  7. "Oh wow, a full album with so many songs. This is really a full album. Wow, we rarely get this many songs at once."
  8. "Oh, I hope they release the CD player as a physical item."
  9. "Ah, as a fellow first-generation idol fan, I really love the aesthetic. Let's make aespa huge!"
  10. "Wow, it's a full album? The song quality is insane."
  11. "This is just insane! 😂😂."
  12. "All the songs are good. They all have that unique aespa vibe, it's fascinating 😂."
  13. "The combination of Taeyeon and aespa really makes me happy. I always trust their aesthetic ㅠㅠ."
  14. "All the songs are good; I want to listen to them all."
  15. "It's great, great."
  16. "The beats are filled with iron, it’s like we're in an industrial revolution~~~~~~~~~~~~~."
  17. "This album is bound to be a classic; all the songs are great. The genres are diverse, but it still has that aespa essence."
  18. "Supernova has an insane level of catchiness. It's worth releasing as a single."
  19. "All the songs are great."
  20. "Supernova is just insane."
  21. "Supernova is crazy catchy, it’s insane."
  22. "The tracks at the end are my favorites; they're all amazing."
  23. "The prologue is my favorite."
  24. "Where did we come from~~~"
  25. "Supernova."
  26. "Track 8 made my heart race."
  27. "I want to hear the whole album, and I want to see the performance too."
  28. "Is Armageddon just the album name? It would be a great song title too."
  29. "Bahama is fantastic."
  30. "All the songs are great, and the player video is so beautiful."
  31. "Ah, I'm really looking forward to it."
  32. "Armageddon seems to be missing; is it the title track?"
  33. "This album is mind-blowing... Everything about it fits the group's identity perfectly."
  34. "Wow, the songs are really well-produced."
  35. "In track 8, my heart starts racing."
  36. "I really want to hear Bahama and see the performances too."
  37. "So, is Armageddon just the album title, or a song? It would make a great song title."
  38. "Bahama is fantastic."
  39. "All the songs are great, and the player video is so beautiful."
  40. "Ah, I'm really looking forward to it."
  41. "Armageddon seems to be missing, is it the title track?"
  42. "Supernova!!!"
  43. "Where did we come from, o-e~~."
  44. "This album has everything. I can't wait to listen to all the tracks."
  45. "This album has everything, from aesthetics to content."
  46. "The feeling from the first track is great, just like the first generation!!!"
  47. "Prologue is fantastic."
  48. "Supernova is fantastic."
  49. "All the songs are good."
  50. "Armageddon is crazy."
  51. "I really want to hear the whole album.
  52. "I might get iron poisoning. It's amazing."
  53. "The first track is good."
  54. "Wait, track 9 is amazing."
  55. "Of course, I need to pin the prologue..."
  56. "Supernova is not very mainstream. I wonder what Armageddon will be like."
  57. "The title track is quite fresh and intriguing, but the other tracks are a bit lacking. The last track, which feels like a fan song, is the best."
  58. "This is it!"
  59. "The CD player's aesthetic is so cool and hip."
  60. "Winter's voice on track 8 is really good..."
  61. "Supernova is insane."
  62. "Tracks 1, 2, 6, 8, 9 are all good."
  63. "The last track has that SM vibe... It's really good."
  64. "Oh, it's so good, I'm so happy! And the design is so pretty."
  65. "Wow, amazing."
  66. "This one's going to be successful."
  67. "It's a classic. It's insane."
  68. "There's nothing to complain about; it's so good that I can't help but swear. I'm sorry."
  69. "Track 10 has a great voice..."
  70. "All the additional tracks are great... It's amazing..."
  71. "Everything is so good."
  72. "So good!"
  73. "Track 9 is so SM-like 😂."
  74. "This is insane. I love the prologue, and Live My Life is also amazing; these two are totally my style..."
  75. "aespa go brrrrr!"
  76. "I love how the CD design changes with each track. Supernova is amazing. I'm super excited."
  77. "The changing CD design is beautiful. Bahama? This one seems great."
  78. "Wow, now I have so many songs to listen to."
  79. "SM is SM..."
  80. "Each track has its own video; it's amazing."
  81. "Ahhh, it's so good."
  82. "Wow, there are so many songs to listen to."
  83. "The album is so well-crafted. The songs are top-notch."
  84. "Songs are great, concept is great, teasing is great."
  85. "I think Armageddon is the title track; that's why it's hidden."
  86. "The second track is missing, so it seems like Armageddon is the title track."
  87. "This is a great album."
  88. "Where did we come from~~~"
  89. "Steel elements, but not as much as expected. But it's all good!"
  90. "The quality is great, from the songs to the concept and teasing."
  91. "It's true; the album is well-crafted, and the songs are amazing."
  92. "The album has a solid feel. It's great for listening all the way through."
  93. "It's fantastic."
  94. "I'm getting excited; I really like this album."
  95. "Steel elements are less than expected, but still, it's amazing!"
  96. "The quality is great, from the songs to the concept and teasing."
  97. "The title track seems to be Armageddon, which is missing; it adds to the suspense."
  98. "SM is SM. They maintain a consistent quality."
  99. "I can't wait to hear the whole album."
  100. "I'm looking forward to it!"
  101. "I want to go to the concert. 😭"
  102. "Is the title track missing? I'm curious about that one."
  103. "It's good!"
  104. "Track 8 is nice."
  105. "Live My Life is good. It has a lively summer song feel."
  106. "Oh, I'm looking forward to this."
  107. "Exciting!"
  108. "Supernova is great, and Live My Life is perfect for concerts. The song quality is excellent."
  109. "Wow, I didn't expect this kind of song. But the teaser photos and the CD player hint at a Y2K concept."
  110. "It's strange to have so many songs at once. This is really a full album. I can't believe it's a full album with so many songs."
  111. "I hope they release the CD player as a physical item. It looks great."
  112. "I'm a fan of Taeyeon and aespa. SM's sense of style never fails to impress. aespa is going to be huge!"
  113. "Wow, this is a full album? The song quality is insane."
  114. "Wow, this is crazy. 😱"
  115. "Every song is great. They all sound like aespa, which is so cool."
  116. "It's awesome."
  117. "There's not a single bad song. I want to hear them all."
  118. "Everything is good."
  119. "The beats have that industrial feel; there's a strong metallic vibe. It's like we're in the industrial revolution! 🔥"
  120. "The songs are all great, and they have the aespa vibe."
  121. "Supernova has incredible energy; I can't stop listening."
  122. "Every song is amazing."
  123. "Supernova is wild."
  124. "This album is a masterpiece. The later tracks are particularly my style."
  125. "The prologue is a personal favorite."
  126. "Where did we come from? 🎵"
  127. "The metallic flavor is less than expected, but it's still great."
  128. "This is a fantastic album."
  129. "Supernova has that metallic taste; it's wild."
  130. "This is it!"
  131. "What about the title track? Why isn't it here?"
  132. "The group has such a strong identity. It's amazing."
  133. "The album is excellently produced."
  134. "Track 8's voice is fantastic."
  135. "I want to hear the full track for 'Bahama.'"
  136. "I thought 'Armageddon' would be the title track. It has such a strong name."
  137. "I like 'Bahama' a lot."
  138. "The album design is beautiful."
  139. "I can't wait for the full album."
  140. "Oh my God, this is fantastic."
  141. "Everything is amazing."
  142. "It's all good!"
  143. "We're from somewhere~"
  144. "The metallic elements attack, but in a good way!"
  145. "This is a classic. The songs are so good, it feels like the 1st generation!"
  146. "The prologue..."
  147. "Supernova is fantastic."
  148. "I'm loving it!"
  149. "Supernova is awesome."
  150. "The songs are great!"
  151. "It's very much in the aespa style."

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment