[You Quiz] Ryu Seon-jae, "I've only experienced love once... My wife was my first love."




"Eclipse's Ryu Sun-jae appeared on 'You Quiz on the Block' and shared the story of his first love, which he achieved after 15 years of unrequited love.
He revealed that aside from his first love, who is now his wife, he had never dated any other girl, causing a stir on the set.
When the MC asked about the dating rumors that had been swirling, he explained, 'Those were really misunderstandings,' saying he didn't even have female friends.
Regarding meeting his first love, he said, 'I liked her since I was in the third year of high school, but my wife liked someone else who was a popular good-looking guy. Yet, even that seemed beautiful to me,' which brought a classic romantic feel to the story.
He also shared that they met again in their twenties, but due to various circumstances, things didn't work out at that time. However, he didn't want to miss the promise they made 15 years ago to meet again on January 1 when he turned 34, which became the reason he reconnected with his first love.
However, after they started dating, he mentioned that their memories of where they had their first kiss were different, which caused a slight shock and led to a humorous, yet awkward story.
The love story between Ryu Sun-jae and his wife, who inspired the debut song 'Rain Shower' by Eclipse, can be seen on tvN on May 6.

(Source: Jeongbae Bang)This is a humorous drama script.


THE COMMENTS:

  1. Masters of over-immersion, hahaha.
  2. Not even dating, but married?
  3. I just saw the name Ryu Seon-jae and clicked, like I was under a spell, hahaha.
  4. It's so much fun, haha.
  5. I thought Byun Woo-seok got married without telling me, haha.
  6. Hahaha, married?
  7. Looking at Goo Jun-yeop and Xu Xi-yuan getting married after 20 years, it's like something out of a movie.
  8. Wow, my heart skipped a beat, haha.
  9. Today, I put on lipstick and told the mirror, "You can do it, too."
  10. I don't mind getting pranked; this is too funny, haha.
  11. I thought it was about the actual actor, and I was like, "Did Seon-jae really get married?" and got surprised, hahaha.
  12. Seon-jae, are you happy with your first love? 😭
  13. I'm losing it, hahaha.
  14. I got so surprised, hahaha.
  15. When I read "Ryu Seon-jae," I somehow thought of Byun Woo-seok and clicked, hahaha.
  16. I got really shocked, hahaha.
  17. I can hear fans dropping like flies, haha.
  18. I'm so into this, hahaha.
  19. This much devotion deserves support...
  20. I was wondering who Ryu Seon-jae was, haha.
  21. For a moment, I forgot Byun Woo-seok's real name and thought, "Did he get married?" hahaha. Watching the drama and still getting pranked, is this real, hahaha.
  22. This is crazy, hahaha.
  23. If you look away from Ddeungbae and see "Ryu Seon-jae," you immediately think of Byun Woo-seok, haha.
  24. You surprised me, hahaha.
  25. What the heck, hahaha.
  26. It really sounds real...
  27. Seon-jae, are you happy...
  28. Oh my gosh...
  29. I got so shocked and clicked, hahaha.
  30. Haha, I thought it was an actual interview with the character concept, lol.
  31. If Seon-jae is happy, that's all that matters.
  32. After 15 years... wow, I support this love story...
  33. Seon-jae, be happy, from Capella.
  34. Ddeungbae, you're having fun, aren't you?
  35. Haha, I thought he really had a wife.
  36. If Seon-jae is happy, that's all that matters.
  37. Masters of over-immersion, hahaha. 💙💛💙💛
  38. You scared me; I thought it was about an actual marriage, hahaha.
  39. I was momentarily brain-frozen, like, "Did Byun Woo-seok really get married?" haha. Seon-jae, good luck, hahaha.

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment