★★I-DLE's Comeback After 6 Months★★★

 




THE COMMENTS:

  1. Wow, the song is good.
  2. The song is good.
  3. In a good way, it feels like an old song. Yugi's part reminds me of first-gen groups like Roo'Ra and Diva.
  4. Oh, it's unique.
  5. The song is greatㅠㅠ
  6. The song is awesome.
  7. Oh lol, the song is good.
  8. The song is good. Shuhua is a hot girl.
  9. The song is good lol.
  10. Woo ah woo book, it’s good lol.
  11. The song is good, woo ah woo~
  12. Shuhua is so my style.
  13. Wow, I was hooked from the first listen, it’s so good.
  14. The song is good!!
  15. The song is good lolol, woo ah woo~
  16. The song is good, wow.
  17. It really has an old song style, I like it lol.
  18. I didn't expect (G)I-DLE to come out without any of their unique personality lol. I was looking forward to it, but it’s disappointing.
  19. It really reminds me of Roo'Ra, it’s good.
  20. The song is good.
  21. Honk honk, hit the clock.
  22. The song is good.
  23. The song is really good.
  24. Well-made, the song is good.
  25. It’s definitely going to do well on the charts lol.
  26. Woo ah woo~
  27. To me, it sounds like an old song in a bad way.
  28. Wow, the song is totally summery lol.
  29. Ah, the song is really good lol.
  30. I was expecting an exciting, popular song but it feels a bit bland.
  31. The chorus really comes alive with Yugi singing it. The first part feels familiar but I can’t place it.
  32. It feels like a downgrade from “Queencard.”
  33. Why is the song so bad?
  34. I added it to my playlist♡. I missed this kind of predictable song.
  35. Shuhua's "hong hong hong" part is addictive lol.
  36. It’s so good lol.
  37. The dance is addictive.
  38. It has a Sistar vibe.. I like it.
  39. The song is good.
  40. So good.
  41. Oh, it's been a while since we've had a refreshing summer song.
  42. Wow, the song is really well-made ㅜㅜㅜㅜ.
  43. It's too plain, which is disappointing. Maybe because the previous song was a surprisingly big hit even though it was plain...
  44. The chorus feels like a relaxed Sistar summer song! It's good.
  45. The song is really exciting and good lol. It feels like they put in less effort this time, which is nice.
  46. I had high expectations, and they delivered again. The song is so good!!!
  47. It's not as good as I expected... Maybe because it's too plain, it doesn't really stand out.
  48. The song is good!!!!!!!
  49. Wow, it's exactly a summer song lol, well-made.
  50. Wow, it's so good. Perfect for light summer listening.
  51. Ahhh, I love it.
  52. It's plainer than I expected. Maybe they made it simpler after the success of the previous song.
  53. Exactly a summer song.
  54. The song is good.
  55. Ah, the song is good lol, it's totally a summer song!!!!
  56. Great for summer listening lol.
  57. Oh, it's exactly a summer song! lol.
  58. The song is good.
  59. I was expecting something like "DUMDi DUMDi," but it's plainer than I thought.
  60. The song is good, kind of addictive.
  61. It's plain.
  62. The song is good.
  63. It's okay, feels like a 90s summer song.
  64. Woo ah woo, woo ah woo.
  65. Good for a summer song.
  66. It's plain, but unexpectedly these kinds of songs are good for long listening. Perfect for a summer song.
  67. It sounds like a plain summer song. Personally, I prefer the B-sides.
  68. The song is good.
  69. I need to listen to the entire album.
  70. It feels like a Sistar summer song, I like it.
  71. Woo ah woo, hong hong.
  72. The song is really good.
  73. It's so good, I'm already humming hong hong hong.
  74. The song is good???? It has a bit of a second-generation feel, I like it.
  75. The song is amazing.
  76. It's good, I'm already humming it.
  77. It's too plain.
  78. The song is good lol, it's exactly summer!
  79. Woo ah woo, it's addictive.
  80. The song is so good.
  81. It's good for light listening.
  82. For an (G)I-DLE song, it's too ordinary.
  83. It's good for casual listening, but it's a bit less fun to listen to.
  84. They're really working hard.
  85. It really feels like a 90s style, relaxed and good.
  86. Woo ah woo~~~~.
  87. Woo ah woo~ woo ah woo~ the song is good.
  88. The song isn't bad, but it's very plain.
  89. The tempo is slower and more ordinary than I expected. I prefer something like "DUMDi DUMDi."
  90. It really feels like a 90s summer song, like from Cool and other similar artists.
  91. It feels very old-fashioned. Was this intentional?
  92. It sounds like a mass-produced summer song.
  93. It feels too slow.
  94. It's so cute.
  95. The song is good, and I find myself listening to it multiple times.
  96. Why does it feel like a mix of several songs? lol.
  97. It's not bad, but maybe I had too high expectations after the teaser.
  98. I was excited, but I'm not sure. However, "Queencard" also blew up after a slow start, so my intuition might be off.
  99. Easy-listening, perfect for casual listening lol.
  100. It's really good.
  101. I love (G)I-DLE so much.
  102. Is this the title track?
  103. It's good.
  104. I thought it was too understated, but it's growing on me after listening again.
  105. It's not good... It feels like a B-side track.
  106. It's a bit disappointing. The chorus is good, though ㅠㅠ.
  107. The part that goes "woo woo ah woo" is cute lol.
  108. It feels like a mix of three or four familiar summer songs. Did they really have to use "heong heong heong" in the lyrics? It feels off.
  109. It gives off a Secret vibe.
  110. It's not bad??
  111. The song is refreshing and nice, but it feels like it's lacking energy.
  112. The chorus is weaker than what the teaser suggested.
  113. It's too boring.
  114. I wish I could change the harmony in the chorus melody...ㅠ.
  115. It doesn't have that distinct (G)I-DLE feel.
  116. The "hong hong hong" part is weird ㅠㅠ lol.
  117. The thumbnail is cute, and the song is exciting.
  118. Oh, it's not bad??
  119. It feels like a modern take on Diva and Lula's songs.
  120. It's plainly mainstream and seems likely to do well lol. There aren't many summer songs on the charts right now.
  121. The song is good.
  122. The song is good🎶.
  123. It's good lol.
  124. I thought "Super Lady" wasn't great, but this one is even less catchy.
  125. It seems like a good fit for summer lol.
  126. It's good? lol.
  127. It really feels like a summer song! It's cute.
  128. The song is good, a true summer song.
  129. I thought it was plain, but it grows on you after a few listens.
  130. The song is cute.
  131. The song is cute lol.
  132. It's perfect for listening to right now, I love it so muchㅠㅠ.
  133. I love it so much.
  134. The song is good.
  135. It's easy to listen to and good.
  136. It's good.
  137. "Heong heong heong heo heong heong" really??
  138. It's totally good.
  139. At first, it felt too plain and didn't leave a strong impression, but after listening two or three times, it started to have some addictive parts. It might grow on people if it's played more in public.
  140. This isn't the title track, right?
  141. It's alright.
  142. "Hong hong hong" no way...
  143. Recently, most of the songs from usually reliable groups have been mediocre, with only a few exceptions. Is the industry adapting to some changes?
  144. It's an easy-listening summer song, like a seasonal tune made by (G)I-DLE.
  145. Is this the title track?
  146. It's just easy-listening without anything particularly striking.
  147. The song is cute.
  148. There's no part that really stands out.
  149. It's not bad, but it would have been better if it was more exciting.
  150. I listened to the whole thing, and it's different from what I expected ㅠ. Is there no girl group that can deliver a summer anthem like Sistar?
  151. I like the "woo woo ah woo" part. The song is good.
  152. Shuhua used to have an image of disliking exposure, but now she seems much bolder.
  153. I don't know.
  154. It doesn't have a refreshing feeling.
  155. It has an old-school vibe, like an early 2000s dance song.
  156. It seems like it would appear on "Amazing Saturday" (a Korean TV show).
  157. It feels like a mix of several songs, familiar yet old-fashioned.
  158. It's nice for casual listening, but it lacks a memorable impact, which is disappointing.
  159. The song is better than the comments suggest, but the music video is boring. The stage performance might be better.
  160. It's just okay.
  161. I like it.
  162. It's good. It feels like a song that's perfect to have playing in the background.
  163. The song is good.
  164. The song isn't catchy, and it's disappointing for a (G)I-DLE song.
  165. Is Soyeon's heavily guarded hair the one she has now??? I've been so curious lol.
ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment