Le Seraphim Choreography Challenge Behind w.BTS J-Hope & Jimin seniors✨




Comments:

1. Our Jiminy is so cute

2. Saying hello to each other is so cute hahahahahaha

3. Jimin said he was grateful and kept going backwards hahahahaha Ah so cute Why are you shy~ I like J-Hope’s friendly sunbae

4. J-Hope's personality is cool and he looks good haha ​​The two of them are so cute ha ha ha ha

5. dear

6. 💜

7. But Sakura is very active haha ​​Because she's a senior, she's not good at talking, so I thought that would happen, but she said hello first
I go to my seniors first and ask for a challenge... he can't say no in front of the camera and it can be difficult, but a Japanese person wouldn't think of such a thing... It's surprising haha

8. I like everything ㅠㅡㅠ💜

9. I was curious about how to film the challenge, but the behind the scenes are good. J-Hope really seems like a good-natured nuclear person.

10. Jimin is really nice and harmless

11. Jimin is really nice and harmless


Original post here

No comments:

Post a Comment