It is said that Leejung was actually angry at Miyeon.



Haha, it's understandable





She so pretty
She got everything
Why am I not her.
When I listens to the lyrics of "Allergy," it reminds me of Miyeon.

The comments:

1. she left a comment on (G)I-DLE's Instagram as well. Haha, LiJung is adorable.πŸ‘18πŸ‘Ž01

2 Didnt Heyri say that she was angry because miyeon was so pretty. πŸ‘15πŸ‘Ž02

3. Even if Miyeon had a bad personality, I could freely hate her, but the fact that her personality is also good, haha. Actually, she's not the one who's truly unpleasant, but it's probably just my own petty jealousy and feeling down that made me act that way, haha. Anyway, everyone is cute.πŸ‘09πŸ‘Ž00

4. she is very pretty. πŸ‘07πŸ‘Ž00

5. The M Countdown photos are really beautiful.πŸ‘06πŸ‘Ž00

6. It's interesting that she gets along well with other female idols despite that. She has good chemistry with Jang Won Young, Yu Na, and even when she had her wisdom teeth removed, she received support from Kim Min Joo, Ahn Yujin, and Yeji, among others.πŸ‘02πŸ‘Ž04

7. If she had been taller and had better proportions, she would have been even more popular than she is now.πŸ‘01πŸ‘Ž00

8. LiJung is really cute, haha! I didn't know much about her since I haven't watched "Showterview," but she seems adorable in Hyemiri Yechae Park. She laughs well, hehe.πŸ‘00πŸ‘Ž00

Original post here πŸ‘51πŸ‘Ž19

No comments:

Post a Comment