Le Seraphim, unable to escape from the aftereffects of Taeyeon's concert







I have severe post-concert syndrome after Taeyeon senior's concert.


THE COMMENTS:

1. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

2. Wow, live performances are the best!

3. Oh, I found something in common with you, too 😉: We both love live performances!

4. Haha, it's cute! It seems like we all have something in common.

5. But seriously, the post-concert syndrome is intenseã… ã… ã… ã… ã… .

6. On my way here, I happened to listen to Taeyeon's "Rescue Me" by chanceã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ It feels like we're in the same boat, experiencing a sudden sense of empathyã…‹ã…‹ã…‹.

7. Right away, let's have an encore, Kim Taeyeon!

8. It's adorable, really! Haha, it seems like all of us who attended Taeyeon's concert are the same, right?ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I was listening to Taeyeon's songs yesterday and ended up crying myself to sleepã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Is this normal..?

9. I also keep watching concert videos after attending. It's a common thing to do when you want to relive the experience and enjoy the performances again.

10. I'm doing the same thing, searching for videos and reviews after the concert, tooã… ã… . It's a way to keep the excitement alive and reminisce about the wonderful moments from the concert.

11. Concert addiction, haha

12. Ah, it's so adorableã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹! But I totally understandã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

13. But seriously, post-concert syndrome can be intense. Even though I just attended as a spectator, I can't stop thinking about it and my mood feels different. I want to go again.

14. Please release the announcement for Kim Taeyeon's encore concert! ✊✊✊

15. Haha, yeah, it's true! Everyone is the same. Even after several days, it keeps coming to mind, and the mood feels different. Is this normal?

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment