A drama that didn't do well in viewership ratings, but is a complete masterpiece to some people.




"Melodramatic" by writer-director Lee Byung-hun

Though it had a modest viewership, it left a lasting impact with its memorable OST and garnered a dedicated fanbase.


THE COMMENTS:
  1. Absolutely entertaining, the 'tiki-taka' (fast-paced banter) is truly appealing if you like it.
  2. I came here thinking about 'Be Melodramatic,' and it really is like 'Be Melodramatic,' haha.
  3. So exciting; the cuts between Son Seok-gu and Jeon Yeo-bin are incredible.
  4. I cried every time Eunjung and Sangsoo's episodes came out.
  5. Jeon Yeo-bin's episode is really good, both the story about her late boyfriend and her story with Son Seok-gu are amazing.
  6. It’s definitely a classic.
  7. I started watching because of Chun Woo-hee and Ahn Jae-hong, but it became a favorite because of Jeon Yeo-bin's part. Her scenes were so poignant that I can't rewatch them, they are too painful. Director Lee Byung-hun's work was excellent, but only up to this drama.
  8. This drama is a masterpiece, seriously.
  9. How is this show so famous despite its low viewership ratings?
  10. This is my all-time favorite drama.
  11. Still rewatching it on YouTube.
  12. It's a must-watch.
  13. It's super entertaining.
  14. This is a classic.
  15. I've rewatched it so many times; it’s amazing.
  16. OTT platforms helped it explode in popularity.
  17. I still enjoy rewatching Jeon Yeo-bin's parts; they're fantastic.
  18. Such a great drama.
  19. This drama had a lot of charm, all the characters were fantastic, and the dialogues and direction were brilliant.
  20. It's a classic; I still rewatch it.
  21. I really want to rewatch it.
  22. It's a must-see.
  23. An entertaining classic.
  24. Amazing drama; the perfect ending.
  25. I got into it late, but I enjoyed it immensely.
  26. I've rewatched it at least five times, often watching while eating.
  27. A truly fantastic drama; I watched it when I turned 30, and it was perfect for that age.
  28. A true classic; I rewatch it regularly.
  29. It's so entertaining.
  30. I think Son Seok-gu and Jeon Yeo-bin had amazing chemistry; she's my all-time favorite.
  31. Director Lee Byung-hun is the same person who directed 'Extreme Job.'
  32. A fantastic drama.
  33. A classic; I rewatch it regularly.
  34. I've watched it at least five times; it's just too good.
  35. This is the best drama for me.
  36. I purchased the script book because I loved the dialogues."
  37. The scenes with Jeon Yeo-bin were outstanding; I cried from episode one.
  38. This is a classic.
  39. It's a true classic.
  40. I kept rewatching it because it's so much fun.
  41. The dialogues are really clever.
  42. This is a classic.
  43. My all-time favorite drama.
  44. This show is my life; the dialogues are perfect.
  45. I started rewatching it because of the OST; it's just so good.
  46. My all-time favorite drama.
  47. I fell in love with Jeon Yeo-bin after this drama.
  48. The dialogues and direction are amazing; a real classic.
  49. I still rewatch it because it's so much fun.
  50. I couldn’t stop watching it even after the broadcast ended.
  51. Honestly, it’s so good that I even remember the summer of 2019 when I first watched it.
  52. I've been rewatching this show regularly every year.
  53. I rewatch it every time I want to enjoy it again.
  54. My all-time favorite drama; I could watch it over and over again.

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment