IVE ‘HEYA’ MV






THE COMMENTS:
  1. I don't really like the song, but the concept and music video are great, so I keep watching it. The tiger claw hand gesture is cool. The music video is beautifully made, with every scene looking fantastic.
  2. Of all the recent songs by Ive, this one is my favorite as soon as I heard it.
  3. The music video is so well done; it's legendary.
  4. This is so insanely good.
  5. The color grading in the music video is beautiful.
  6. Liz is amazing; her vocals stand out every time her part comes on.
  7. The music video is gorgeous... The song is also fun and enjoyable.
  8. The song doesn't quite hit hard, but I like the concept. The Asian aesthetic is great.
  9. Wow, the music video is incredible—so beautiful. The song is also nice.
  10. This is insanely good! It reminds me of Love Dive.
  11. The concept is brilliant.
  12. Wow, these kids are stunning. They look like dolls. If I were in elementary school, I'd have fainted.
  13. The music video is so pretty, haha.
  14. I read the comments thinking the song might not be great, but I played it, and it's actually pretty good.
  15. Wow, they really nailed it.
  16. The outfits, accessories, everything looks amazing, haha. The flower shoes are crazy, and the music video's aesthetic is top-notch.
  17. Liz's voice is a gem.
  18. The song is... but the visuals, set design, and accessories are stunning!
  19. The music video is so beautiful—it's got that Y2K Korean vibe.
  20. Liz is so good; she's incredible.
  21. The song is a bit confusing, but the music video is fantastic—totally beautiful.
  22. The song wasn't quite what I expected, but the music video is so well done. I wonder who the art director is—they did an amazing job. The concept is fantastic. I like this song the most after Ive's debut track.
  23. It seems like they've mixed Korean elements with Y2K really well. The music video's hair and makeup are gorgeous, and I can't wait to see the live performances.
  24. It's pretty.
  25. It's better than I thought..? I was a bit nervous because I wasn't into Baddy, but it's not as bad as I expected. I'm feeling better about it now.
  26. The music video is beautiful, haha. It has lots of Korean elements, and the color grading is great, haha.
  27. Did Lachika create the choreography? It's great, and I like the song.
  28. It's so good. Ive never disappoints.
  29. Everyone looks beautiful, and the music video is so well made, but it also feels like a soju commercial, haha. But the song is a bit surprising.
  30. It's beautiful, but the song is a bit lacking...
  31. It's April, the time for Love Dive and I Am.
  32. The song is good, and the Korean-inspired concept is amazing. The music video and outfits are stunning. The clothes, hair, accessories, and traditional flower shoes give a cool, hip Korean vibe.
  33. It's better than I expected. I need to listen more attentively.
  34. The visual quality of the music video is great, and Liz really shines. Her vocal tone is so good.
  35. The song is great. I thought the chorus was weak after seeing the challenge video, but the other parts are really good.
  36. Wow, it's really well made. Who's the director? The art direction is gorgeous.
  37. It's very idol-like and feels like a mix of second and third-generation vibes.
  38. The song is amazing, and the music video is unique, cute, and has great choreography.
  39. I'm not into the song, which is disappointing, but everyone looks beautiful.
  40. It feels like watching a fantasy fairy tale. The music video is so fun.
  41. So good, I can't wait to see the stage performance.
  42. This is the best Ive music video I've seen so far. The concept is nice, and the song is okay. Overall, well made. I always found something lacking in previous music videos, but this one is really good.
  43. This is great! Totally Ive's thing.
  44. Liz's voice is so pretty.
  45. It's so cool, just like we hoped. It was worth the wait.
  46. The full version is much better. The music video's visual quality is great.
  47. The song is just average, but the music video's quality is outstanding. The costumes and makeup are great, and Liz's voice stands out every time she sings
  48. Liz sings so well; it's impressive.
  49. I don't quite understand the song, but the music video is absolutely stunning
  50. The costumes in the music video are great. The accessories, like norigae (traditional Korean knots), are so pretty.
  51. It's beautiful; like a magical girl fairy tale version
  52. The music video is prettier than the song. I've never watched an Ive music video all the way through, but I watched this one because it's so well made.
  53. Check out the visual quality of the music video. This is the first time I've watched a music video because it was so much fun. The song has a stronger beat than Love Dive; I expected something more dreamlike.
  54. I like it. It's full and rich in just three minutes, and Liz is just gorgeous, haha.
  55. I wasn't into the teaser, but once I heard the whole song, I got excited, haha. The music video is well made, and it's beautiful.
  56. The song is great, but the music video is even better.
  57. It feels like they really put their heart into this. I'm not even a fan of Ive, but I watched the whole music video. The mix of concepts is so well done.
  58. The music video is so beautiful. The concept is stylish and sleek, with a touch of Korean elements. I think this might be the best-made music video.
  59. I'm not sure about the song, but the music video is beautiful, and Liz is so pretty.
  60. The music video is beautiful, and the concept is great, but I'm not into the song, unfortunately.
  61. I can't understand the lyrics except for 'Heya,' so I can't say if the song is good. But the outfits and the concept are really well done; the costume design here is impressive.
  62. The song is a bit lacking.
  63. Everything blends so well, haha. The song seems catchy, haha. It takes Ive to pull this off.
  64. The music video is beautiful, even if I'm not into the song. It's probably because Ive sings it, but the rap part is not great.
  65. The Korean concept in the music video is so beautifully done, but I'm not into the song, which is disappointing. Everyone looks amazing.
ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment