SEVENTEEN ‘MAESTRO’ Official MV





THE COMMENTS:
  1. At 2:50, Mingyu totally looks like the lead in a military drama. He's so sexy.
  2. This is insane. What the heck.
  3. Thanks, Woozi.
  4. The song is just okay, but the choreography and the music video are cool.
  5. Seventeen is doing what Seventeen does. I can't wait for the live performances!
  6. As expected of Seventeen.
  7. I love the intense choreography.
  8. This is crazy.
  9. Seventeen's intensity is off the charts, haha.
  10. It has a second-generation vibe, haha.
  11. The performance is intense, but it's more easy-listening than expected.
  12. The song is a bit disappointing, but the part where it builds is nice, haha. I prefer Seventeen's intense songs.
  13. The tenth-year concept is insane.
  14. Seventeen is the best.
  15. Wow, they killed it.
  16. They really smashed it.
  17. My favorites are Wonwoo and The8.
  18. They're insane, everyone is.
  19. Mingyu's visuals are insane.
  20. Oh, this is good.
  21. Otakus are gonna love this.
  22. Mingyu's face... I keep watching it on repeat.
  23. Wonwoo's action scenes are amazing, and The8's part in the song is the best.
  24. I'm a casual fan, but I might borrow Wonwoo and Mingyu for a bit.
  25. The choreography is intense, and the beat is hard-hitting. This is what Seventeen is all about.
  26. The live stage might be better than the music video. I'm excited for the live performances.
  27. Wonwoo's face dance is incredible.
  28. I like that the song isn't too easy-listening. I prefer intense songs for boy groups, haha.
  29. What's up with Wonwoo? Is he crazy?
  30. Wow, they killed it. Mingyu is so handsome.
  31. Oh, I love Seventeen's intense stuff. The chorus is great.
  32. Wow, Seventeen's strong concept is fantastic.
  33. Seventeen is always great, but in this song, Wonwoo really stands out.
  34. Personally, I prefer the stage videos over the music video.
  35. What's up with the music video? It's insane. I can't stop saying it's crazy.
  36. The song is a bit repetitive, but the chorus is good, even if it's overused, haha. Everything else is great.
  37. It's amazing to see such intense choreography from a group in their tenth year.
  38. You need to watch this on stage. The music video is good, but the live performance is where it's at.
  39. The8 has that look otakus love... so good.
  40. The music video is a bit disappointing, but the costumes and the choreography are great. The concert video is fantastic.
  41. The chorus has been stuck in my head since the day before yesterday.
  42. When Mingyu turns around, he's stunning.
  43. The performance is insane. I'm just waiting for the live shows.
  44. I'm so excited for the live performances.
  45. The8 is once again targeting otakus, haha.
  46. The first rap by the nationalist is so catchy.
  47. Guys, you have to watch the stage performances later. You need to see the maestro in action!
  48. I think the stage performance is going to be amazing—the choreography is crazy.
  49. The music video is slick, but the live stage is really where it's at.
  50. As expected of Seventeen, they killed it. Hoshi conducting is so cool.
  51. I'm so excited that my hands are shaking.
  52. This is insane.
  53. If you watch the dance break live, it's incredible, but the music video feels a bit too brightly lit. The performance is full and vibrant, so you need to watch it live.
  54. Honestly, this feels like there's some story behind it. Don't you think they should release a story version?
  55. The performance is crazy.
  56. Wow, the concept is on point. I can hear otakus losing it from here.
  57. While editing, someone must have been thrilled when they saw Jeonghan's part. This is insane.
  58. Our kids are crazy, ㅠㅠㅠ Please support the maestro, Seungkwan.
  59. The stage performance is the best part. The boys are killing it on stage.
  60. Mingyu's face attack is the best.
  61. Woozi is the best, ㅠ
  62. I'm becoming an otaku...
  63. The music video is crazy, haha. The tempo picks up near the end, and I love it.
  64. I'm getting hooked as a casual fan.
  65. This is insane. I didn't think Seventeen had anything new to show, but they really killed it.
  66. I was just a casual fan, but this might make me a full-time fan, haha. It's even better than I expected.
  67. Seventeen is just relentless. I hope they keep it up.
  68. This is insane, seriously.
  69. Seungkwan's part is crazy.
  70. Please listen with headphones; the beat is crazy, haha.
  71. The thumbnail is insane.
  72. Amid all the Hybe drama, Seventeen is holding strong, running their business as usual.
  73. For the first time, I feel a bit let down by a Seventeen song, ㅠ
  74. Jeonghan's close-up is the best.
  75. The8's intense concept suits him perfectly. He looks like a wizard with Slytherin vibes, haha.
  76. Why do they always bring such heated songs? ㅠ
  77. Seventeen's music video has so many close-ups of Mingyu's face; it's crazy, but I like it.
  78. This is wild... this is crazy.
  79. You have to see this on stage, haha.
  80. The chorus is a bit bland.
  81. The choreography is amazing, but it seems like lighter, more easy-listening songs are trending these days. Maybe a light, breezy spring/summer song would’ve been better.
  82. I wish the dance break beat kept going; it feels like a club, and I want more.
  83. The intensity is amazing. So cool.
  84. This is stylish; it's insane.
  85. As it's getting warmer, why not bring a cool song?
  86. So stylish, it's insane.
  87. Kim Mingyu is so handsome.
  88. The intensity is off the charts. It might feel more refreshing in person. Seriously, it's not a joke. The after-effects are serious, really...
  89. Even if you're not a fan, it's easy to see how hard Seventeen works, and I like that.
  90. Was this the music video made with AI software?
  91. This is crazy... Wonwoo, oh my gosh...
  92. The music video is so much fun. I can't wait to see the stage performances.
  93. I love intense stuff; boy groups should go hard. I love it.
  94. The more you watch the music video, the more it targets otakus, haha. They used to create their own world, but now they officially embraced the dystopia concept.
  95. Seventeen being Seventeen, 🩷🩵
  96. The stage performance is insane.
  97. The genre is Seventeen, 🩷🩵
  98. This time, it's not that great.
  99. I love Wonwoo's action scenes... can we get him into acting?
  100. The song isn't that great, but the music video is really well-shot.
  101. The song is okay, but the hair styling is disappointing. It feels like something from the end of the century.
  102. The choreography is amazing. Seventeen is always full of intensity, and I like that.
  103. The concept, the song, and the choreography are all good, but the lyrics are a bit of a barrier for me.
  104. The maestro stage performance is insane; you have to see it.
  105. I'm a casual fan, but this performance only Seventeen can pull off is fantastic. I love the song; I hope they succeed!
  106. The more I listen, the more it feels like they don't care about making short-form or challenge songs. They just do what they really want, and it's great. It's got a real edge to it, and I love it.
  107. The chorus is lacking.
  108. Why not bring some more traditional-sounding music?
  109. I'm so glad they brought some intense stuff, ㅠ
  110. What's with Jeonghan's gaze... that's insane.
  111. I love the song, ㅠㅠ I'm not a fan, but I always listen to Seventeen's music when they release something.
  112. What's with Mingyu's face? Crazy.
  113. Joshua's face is amazing, and his voice is also amazing.
  114. Seventeen is awesome; let's go!!
  115. The intense stuff is the best.
  116. I love the part where the beat speeds up.

ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment