Next week's Byun Woo-seok preview


https://x.com/K_suffer/status/1790735782522896636

https://twitter.com/full_moonx2/status/1790739422826349034?t=-635pkCLHtMHCOzNgl1KwA&s=19

https://twitter.com/calla_ws/status/1790737201380417706?t=N3UKeVc4aIjXkQi2gYbFCg&s=19


THE COMMENTS :
  1. I'm really weak against tears, it's a big problem ㅜ
  2. Looking forward to next week hehe
  3. It's like a complete gift setㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  4. Seonjae, Wooseokㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ
  5. Ah, so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't cryㅜㅜㅜ
  6. Wooseok🥹🥹
  7. Really does a great job explaining everythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  8. When's next week comingㅠㅠ
  9. So cute....
  10. Seonjae is doing variety shows to promote Eclipse (over-enthusiastic)
  11. Why are you crying, Seonjae
  12. Wow, handsome but cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  13. This week was happy on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, but next week will be happy on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday~ㅎㅎㅎ
  14. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  15. Next week, I'm watching all Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday!!!
  16. Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday is a jackpot
  17. It's Seonjae, Seonjae
  18. They said we can call him Seonjaeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So excited!!
  19. So cuteㅋㅋㅋ Seonjaeㅠㅋ
  20. Don't cryㅜ ㅜ
  21. {Seonjae wow ㅠㅠㅠㅠ}
  22. Wooseok 🫳🫳🫳
  23. Just watching the preview makes me feel like I've received a complete gift
  24. I'm definitely watching next weekㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  25. I'll definitely watch it live ㅜㅜㅜ Always supporting Byeon Woo-seok
  26. Excitedㄷㄱㄷㄱ
  27. It's Seonjae
  28. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  29. It's been 5 years since Ryu Seonjae came out to promote Eclipse in full
  30. Big expectations
  31. The last crying part is sad ㅠㅠㅠ Gotta wait for next week
  32. I'm weak against the tears of handsome men.......
  33. Wow Wooseokㅜㅜㅜㅜ He's coming out next weekㅠㅠ
  34. Seonjae....
  35. Really looking forward to it
  36. I'm already tearing up
  37. He's handsome, already cute and looks fun
  38. Why are you cryingㅠㅠ
  39. He's holding grandma's hand ㅠㅠ
  40. Oh yeah, next week!!!
  41. Seonjaeㅠㅠ
  42. Gotta watch it live
  43. Don't cry, my little puppy.... (•छ˼̲̮छ•)و🍷..✨
  44. Wow, you totally spilled everything, Seonjaeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gotta watch Seonjae cry for sureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  45. Next week Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdayㅜ달린드아아앙아아아 ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  46. Saved it on my calendar! Excited
  47. Seonjaeㅠㅠ
  48. Looking forward to it
  49. Seonjae, Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  50. It's gonna be so funㅋㅋㅋ
  51. Don't cryㅠㅠ
  52. Seonjae, don't cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  53. Excited for next week!!!!
  54. Seonjae!!!
  55. Seonjae!!!!!
  56. Next week, let's go all out!!
  57. Gonna watch it for sure💛💙
  58. It hurts my heart to see you cry, but you're so beautifulㅠㅠㅠ
  59. Oh finally
  60. Seonjae!!
  61. Gotta watch it
  62. Next week, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday will all be happy ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ
  63. Gotta watch it~
  64. Don't cry, don't cry, gotta watch it for sure
  65. So cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't cryㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  66. Seonjae, let's only walk the path of success from now on
  67. He grew up under his grandma's care, why am I cryingㅠㅜ Gotta watch it live next week for sure
  68. Don't cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Gotta watch it next week for sure
  69. Gotta watch itㅜㅜ
  70. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  71. Big deal coming up
  72. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  73. Ah, why are you cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Come quickly next weekㅠㅠㅠ
  74. Don't cry, my big puppy 🥹
  75. Seonjaeㅠㅠ
  76. Gonna wait for next week ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  77. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Wow, next weekㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seonjae
  78. Seonjae is really cute, cool, and everythingㅜㅜㅜㅜ It feels like watching Yuquiz will be even better next weekㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
  79. Seonjaeㅠㅠ Gonna definitely watch it
  80. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  81. Being cute to this extentㅜㅜ (I haven't even watched the first episode yet because I plan to watch it after it finishes
  82. My heart is pounding like crazy, Ryu Seonjae is real
  83. Why are you cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah, next week Yuquiz,,, I'm definitely watching it live~~~~~
  84. Seonjae, don't cry.
  85. Ha... I really, really like it.... I couldn't sleep because I was fangirling over you.
  86. Seonjae, ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  87. It's going to be fun, but why are you crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  88. Wooseoㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  89. Heeeeey Seonjae, why are you crying? We have to watch itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  90. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why are you cryingㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  91. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠ
  92. Byeon Woo-seok has become better tooㅠㅠ
  93. Why is this round-faced guy cryingㅠㅠ
  94. He really did well, I hope he gets even betterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  95. I hope Byeon Woo-seok becomes even betterㅠㅠㅠ
  96. Haak, don't cry Seonjaeㅠㅜㅜ Sharing a room with grandma Saramiㅜㅜ
  97. Our Seonjaeㅠㅠ
  98. I don't know how many times I've watched the previewㅠㅠ I hope it gets better, fighting Woo-seok!!!!!!!
  99. Seonjae, don't cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  100. We're watching for three consecutive days this week and next week tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  101. Seonjae, I'm happy to watch You Quiz because you're alive.
  102. What's wrongㅠㅠ It's making me emotionalㅠㅠㅠ
  103. No, why is this guy as tall as a door crying so much, it hurtsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  104. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  105. You're pretty, really, people are beautiful.
  106. Walk the path of success, endlessly going upㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
  107. Nuna's crying tooㅠㅠ Don't cryㅠㅠ Walk the flower path.
  108. Why do you make me like this even though you're just like Seonjae to the core...?
  109. Seonjaeㅑㅑㅑㅑㅑㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  110. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  111. Seonjae... Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜ
  112. Seonjaeㅠㅠ
  113. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  114. Oh, the question quality looks good.
  115. Why is a 34-year-old guy who's as tall as a door so childish and adorableㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  116. I hope when I wake up, it's next week already.
  117. I'm watching episode 11... This one's crazy ❤️
  118. ㅠㅡㅠ Wooseokㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  119. He must have been really nervous, why does his face look so tenseㅋㅋ Shaking like a mouse.
  120. Don't cry Seonjaeㅠㅠ
  121. ㅜㅜㅜ Seonjae, Wooseok.
  122. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  123. I hope Byeon Woo-seok is really happyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
  124. He's cute, Byeon Woo-seok.
  125. Aww~ So cute♡ My heart is pounding~~ㅎㅎ
  126. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah, Ryu Seonjae, Byeon Woo-seokㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so happy.
  127. Ha, Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Just have to wait for next weekㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  128. Seonjae, walk the path of happiness.
  129. Why is Moonjjangnam so cute?
  130. Seonjae, don't cry.
  131. Why are you crying?
  132. You seem so nice.
  133. Let's watch it.
  134. Seonjae, walk the romantic path.
  135. Seonjae, don't cry.
  136. Please don't cry.
  137. Can someone please fast forward the rest of this week for me? It's too hard to wait. I really want to see Seonjae and Byeoneu Seok. My heart is racing too much because of you. My baby dumplings, don't cry.
  138. Our Seonjae.
  139. Seonjae, are you an angel?
  140. Seonjae, I'll wait for you.
  141. Wow... His face, his personality, so handsome.
  142. He's cute lol.
  143. My heart is fluttering so much, it's cute.
  144. Seonjae, let's just be happy.
  145. I'm excited.
  146. I really like Wooseok, I support him.
  147. I hope everything goes well (sincerely).
  148. Congratulations, Wooseok and Seonjae!!!
  149. Oh my, Seonjae.
  150. Seonjae, I wanted to hear your story in your voice. I thought the preview would come out today, so I tuned in live, but I fell asleep at the end and watched it now. Anyway, I'll definitely watch next week! Actually, it's my first time realizing that Sunday is next week! I was surprised to see the comments saying "happy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday" what's this? I'm already looking forward to next week. I'm already tearing up, but I hope Wooseok will be even happier and more excited in the future. Thank you for coming as Seonjae.
  151. Let's make sure to watch it next week.
  152. Seonjae, don't cry.
  153. I'm really looking forward to it.
  154. Seonjae.
  155. Why are you crying, Wooseok? From now on, don't cry and be happy!
  156. I hope Wooseok is doing better.
  157. What day is the broadcast of "You Quiz"?ㅋㅋ I'll watch it live for the first time.
  158. Sunday.
  159. Seonjae 💙💙.
  160. Seonjae ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’ll watch the live broadcast ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  161. I love you.
  162. Seonjaeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Wooseokㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ.
  163. I'll probably watch "You Quiz" live for the first timeㅋㅋㅋ.
  164. If Wooseok is happy, that's all what I need .


ORIGINAL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment